Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Knocky and Muzza start for U23 Vs Bournemouth

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
13'

Brilliant trickery from Knockaert releases Mateju down the right wing, but his cross into Murray is cleared before the striker can connect. Tilley's follow-up effort is then blocked in front of goal.

Reinelt12

Sick Note
Nov 8, 2006
Lichfield, United Kingdom
Fantastic save from Sanchez onto the post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
18'
Connolly calls for a penalty after tumbling under the challenge of Cordner, but the referee waves on play to the striker's disappointment.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Fantastic save from Sanchez onto the post

20’
The Cherries come close to levelling the scoreline as Ndjoli's ferocious strike is pushed onto the post by Sanchez, who makes a fantastic reaction save, before Harfield rolls the ball inches wide of the target.

Reinelt12

Sick Note
Nov 8, 2006
Lichfield, United Kingdom
20’
The Cherries come close to levelling the scoreline as Ndjoli's ferocious strike is pushed onto the post by Sanchez, who makes a fantastic reaction save, before Harfield rolls the ball inches wide of the target.

Where are you getting the updates from?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Do it against a tiring City. Sit back, park the bus for 70 mins. Bring on Knockeart, watch him skin Walker, cross it into Muzza's path and bang. We score.
1-5.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Steve Sidwell, Dale Stephens, Shane Duffy, Uwe Huenemeier and Jiri Skalak are all spectators for this afternoon's game at the American Express Elite Football Performance Centre.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
44’
Dobre's header inside the box falls to the feet of Ndjoli at the back post, and with just Sanchez to beat from a tight angle, Albion's shot-stopper does well to smother the striker's low effort.

The Brighton Buzz

Falmer here we come
Jan 31, 2008
Sounds like our keeper is keeping us in the game. Looks a good prospect whenever I have seen him play. Will probably never play for the first team though as he is behind Walton and possibly 3 others if we sign another keeper. He can't play under 23's forever.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Sounds like our keeper is keeping us in the game. Looks a good prospect whenever I have seen him play. Will probably never play for the first team though as he is behind Walton and possibly 3 others if we sign another keeper. He can't play under 23's forever.

He is around 19. Plenty of time :ffsparr:

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
1-0 at half time. Knockaert subbed. A couple of clumsy challenges, the second would have been a booking normally. Struggling touch wise and nursing his ankle a little.

Entertaining game Tilley pick of them for me. New orient signing on for Knocky.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here