Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Latest Tv Brighton

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
This channel has just been added to sky and free view. Apologies if a thread is already up and running tomorrow but I have just seen that there is a 3 hour programme tomorrow about the Albion past and present.

Certainly something to get through this crappy international break.

Thanks for the heads up! I knew about latest tv, but not about this programme and it's very unlikely I'd've spotted it otherwise.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
No trannies on there either, so clearly no confusion in that respect. :(

It's TV, not radio.

3756566784_2dc198e9ed_z.jpg

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
I caught a bit of the film show they do on there, and it didn't look very good to be honest. Still I'm sure this is a massive learning curve for the channel at the moment and am prepared to give it time. It will however have to try and up production value up from home movie levels to be taken seriously.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
They had Guy Butters on the show 'At the Amex' on Saturday.

The channel and show have a lot of potential. To all thosw who type on here how crap they think it is, why not construct an email to the company to give constructive feedback?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
They had Guy Butters on the show 'At the Amex' on Saturday.

The channel and show have a lot of potential. To all thosw who type on here how crap they think it is, why not construct an email to the company to give constructive feedback?

A lot of people don't want to do that, it much more fun hurling abuse at them behind anonymous walls.

It's clear they are trying to offer something different and, whilst the production is not as good as mainstream, it's good to see local bands being featured along with other things that would, in time, attract a local audience. I don't watch much television myself, but it's the only channel I've been putting on in the last few days.

The presenters will get better, and hopefully this will be a first stepping stone to a career for them.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Does anyone know if Freeview is localised? I get Latest TV on Freeview in Brighton, but my brother in Haywards Heath doesn't :shrug:

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Does anyone know if Freeview is localised? I get Latest TV on Freeview in Brighton, but my brother in Haywards Heath doesn't :shrug:

Yes, it is localised. As I understand it, its only being broadcast via the Whitehawk Hill (Brighton) transmitter so will only be available terrestrially to those picking signals up from that beacon.

burnee54

East Upper Hermit
Sep 1, 2011
up the downs
After a re-tune I find I DO have a channel 8.
However I can't find a program about the Albion.
What time is it to be aired?

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Latest TV. Virgin 159. Albion Night. Tonight 7.30 to 10.30. I think I'll record it 'cos there's bound to be a lot of cr*p within a 3 hour stint.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
talktalk cable in Eastbourne has nothing?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here