spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Hope the club has a plan B

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
His agent isn't happy we've tried to put him in the Jury's Inn while they sort a housr

HCxUK

Apr 18, 2014
F**k sake, the fact no other club seemed to be in for him was always too good to be true. No evidence to suggest they've had a bid accepted but I'm sure they will do in due course. Only bonus is they already have a couple of players who play Pritchard's position.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
If he signs great, if he doesn't we've got almost a month to finalise our transfer business. Now we all the know the money is available to sign the right player(s).

No need to panic.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
If he signs great, if he doesn't we've got almost a month to finalise our transfer business. Now we all the know the money is available to sign the right player(s).

No need to panic.

Not sure if it passed you by but our season starts Saturday, not in a month

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Calm down it will either happen or not, if it's going to happen worrying about it will make no differance

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patreon
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
F**k sake, the fact no other club seemed to be in for him was always too good to be true. No evidence to suggest they've had a bid accepted but I'm sure they will do in due course. Only bonus is they already have a couple of players who play Pritchard's position.

I don't think Brighton were every the only club interested in him, I imagine they are the first club to have a bid accepted.

I hope he does end up at the Amex as I believe he could be the difference this season - but I can see him staying in the PL at a club like Burnley, which wouldnt suit him at all.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Hi Alex, I'm up in Great Yarmouth on my holibobs at the minute. It's a beautiful part of the world, you'll love it around here.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003
Maybe we'll have to pay more so perhaps need to raise a little cash selling Baldock ? ???

I think £8m is a lot to pay for someone who hasn't had even a sniff of action in the PL. If we start selling off people (and I'm not a great fan of Baldock) to finance an even larger bid, I would be concerned.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I think £8m is a lot to pay for someone who hasn't had even a sniff of action in the PL. If we start selling off people (and I'm not a great fan of Baldock) to finance an even larger bid, I would be concerned.

I'm sure the money will be there if we want him badly enough, without the need to sell.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Most likely the article referred to transfer numbers, the club don't like those and prefer undisclosed. If he is signing today, the club might have wanted the article changed or removed. Did anyone read it before it was taken down?

I read it when it went up a bit before 7am. It was just a reworking of the two items that preceded it. Really said nothing and added nothing new. Maybe that's why it came down?
The two articles remaining on line were written after yesterday's paper went to print. The one they put up this morning was presumably the post deadline piece that actually went to print today. "Nothing to see here" as they say :lolol:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here