Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Palace

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Agree regarding Cardiff and Huddersfield. Lets be honest bar the top 6 there isn't too much between the rest of us.

Saints are my tip for the 3rd relegation place.

Unpopular to say so, but I think Wolves, Bmuff and Everton will be nowhere the relegation mix. Probably West Ham too.

Not said with hindsight about Wolves - I predicted it in preseason discussions. Similarly, Wolves and West Ham, who’ve spent £100m’s on ‘names’.

Leaving 8 clubs to take the single non-Hudd/Cardiff relegation place.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Unpopular to say so, but I think Wolves, Bmuff and Everton will be nowhere the relegation mix. Probably West Ham too.

Not said with hindsight about Wolves - I predicted it in preseason discussions. Similarly, Wolves and West Ham, who’ve spent £100m’s on ‘names’.

Explaining to a palace fan that you think clubs x & y will be nowhere near relegation because they've spent £100m’s on ‘names', will leave him utterly bewildered and dumbfounded.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton

Hammers will be ok as long as Wilshere stays injured - he's this year's Joe Hart for them. His 10 yard sideways passes slow down all their breaks to nullify them completely.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Agree regarding Cardiff and Huddersfield. Lets be honest bar the top 6 there isn't too much between the rest of us.

Saints are my tip for the 3rd relegation place.
Sensible post from Palace fan alert!!! Doesn't happen often.

Creaky

Mar 26, 2013
Hookwood - Nr Horley
You're both old men who live alone?

Just celebrated our 40th wedding anniversary!

All I’ve done is what I believe every man should do - built my own man-shed - big or small it makes no difference. Keeps it peaceful in the house and at the same time provides somewhere where you can be alone or with friends.

14B79828-A536-40B0-8EE4-D5498406A0E2.jpeg

1C57C1DB-6D5D-4250-9003-F455FA37AEE0.jpeg

AB3C23BE-7639-4ACD-A09E-89086F1E191B.jpeg

8B2FCB9A-EE85-46AD-AE94-2C65C436131A.jpeg

Took 2 years, all done myself apart from the gas - worth every minute. Shame that both the wife and daughter think it’s a great place for parties!

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013

All I’ve done is what I believe every man should do - built my own man-shed - big or small it makes no difference. Keeps it peaceful in the house and at the same time provides somewhere where you can be alone or with friends.

View attachment 101175

View attachment 101176

View attachment 101177

View attachment 101178

Took 2 years, all done myself apart from the gas - worth every minute. Shame that both the wife and daughter think it’s a great place for parties!
Great, now all I need is a house with a great big f*** off garden to build it in!

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Well I was right about the old bit then!

Love it! For me it would have to have a dedicated cinema in, but then I'd also want it to be attached to the house for that. Ideally a cinema room and party room.

Man gotta dream.

Great job, well done :thumbsup:

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
All those dripping about too many palace threads need to take into account the sheer volume of new issues those cockwombles keep giving us to discuss. One thread would be impossible to follow. The:

failure to file accounts on time
the less than impressive finances
one man team
the one man's falling over prowess
the one man's bewilderment that nobody gets sent off for tipping him over
the weak chairman bending over and let some noisy twits force people out of their seats
the short term planning and having little to show for all the top flight riches
the new stand plans
the senile old woman manager
etcs

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
I love the idea of Palace goal music, and all the accompanying sing-a-long bullshit, when the goal in question is a late consolation, in a heavy home defeat.

0-4 down, 88th minute, the German Iniesta shins one in from a yard out, in front of the 6,000 people still in the ground...
"and we're :clap2: :clap2: GLAD ALL OVER, yes we're :clap2: :clap2: GLAD ALL OVER..."

"and we've :clap2: :clap2: SCORED A GOAL AT LAST, yes we've :clap2: :clap2: SCORED A GOAL AT LAST"

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

View attachment 101175

View attachment 101176

View attachment 101177

View attachment 101178

That is fantastic! Well done! Love it. Am now jealous.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
I love the idea of Palace goal music, and all the accompanying sing-a-long bullshit, when the goal in question is a late consolation, in a heavy home defeat.

0-4 down, 88th minute, the German Iniesta shins one in from a yard out, in front of the 6,000 people still in the ground...
"and we're :clap2: :clap2: GLAD ALL OVER, yes we're :clap2: :clap2: GLAD ALL OVER..."

I've said this before on here, but Chester City actually did that in a game against us in 2000. Paul Brooker and Bobby Zamora ripped them apart. I think we were 5-0 up when their goal went in and they played the WOOHOOO! from Blur's 'Song 2'. Our away support (the ones not helpless with laughter) joined in with gusto. We won 7-1.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
So Zahahahaha couldn't get his dream move away from Selhurt.
He ended up settling for a new, massive, contract.

But what if the relegation clauses in that contract represent his best chance of leaving palace, next summer?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

View attachment 101175

View attachment 101176

View attachment 101177

View attachment 101178

Is there such a thing as 'shed envy' ? Fantastic job.........bar billiards too !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here