Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] The Official NFL 2018 Thread

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Watch now as we win a few games and ruin our draft position lol

:lol: Can’t see it happening to be honest, whilst I’m happy Kessler is getting a shot our O-line is shredded. Linder, Norwell and Robinson on IR, Josh Walker injured too, Kessler will get destroyed behind an utterly porous line :(

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
IMG_0112.JPG

Too bloody late!!!

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
A straight 8 for the Texans.

Looking interesting for that 2nd AFC spot behind the Chiefs. Tough run in for Big Ben and co.

PATRIOTS (8-3-0) - vs. Vikings (6-4-1), at Dolphins (5-6), at Steelers (7-3-1), vs. Bills (4-7), vs. Jets (3-8)
TEXANS (8-3-0) - vs. Browns (4-6-1), vs. Colts (6-5), at Jets (3-8), at Eagles (5-6), vs. Jaguars (3-8)
CHARGERS (8-3-0) - at Steelers (7-3-1), vs. Bengals (5-6), at Chiefs (9-2), vs. Ravens (6-5), at Broncos (5-6)
STEELERS (7-3-1) - vs. Chargers (8-3), at Raiders (2-9), vs. Patriots (8-3), at Saints (10-1), vs. Bengals (5-6)

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
:lol: Can’t see it happening to be honest, whilst I’m happy Kessler is getting a shot our O-line is shredded. Linder, Norwell and Robinson on IR, Josh Walker injured too, Kessler will get destroyed behind an utterly porous line :(

Look back at the season he was with us behind a shocking O-line...he was running for his life on almost every play. Unfortunately he just doesn't have the arm, or ability, to be getting out of those kind of situations. Keep him protected in the pocket though and he will do a steady job for you.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Look back at the season he was with us behind a shocking O-line...he was running for his life on almost every play. Unfortunately he just doesn't have the arm, or ability, to be getting out of those kind of situations. Keep him protected in the pocket though and he will do a steady job for you.

And now he doesn’t even have Fournette:lol:
He’s got a 2nd string o-line, no receivers, no tight ends, and he’s lead back has had about 20 touches. He’s a dead man walking/running!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Watching the Bears second TD just now brought back instant memories of William The Refrigerator Perry. So much so I you tube searched him and showed my boy the TD against the Packers in 85 where he takes out the whole line of scrimmage. Boy might yet be a convert :lolol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Might have just woken up the kids celebrating that last gasp Bears TD. Good job we don’t have the Packers’ kicker :lol:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Arrgh. Only prolonged the disappointment in the end...

Jul 7, 2003
Another good win for the Broncos, especially considering how beaten up our team is at the moment.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Closing moments of the Seattle game, not a classic (a few great plays, but a LOT of flags for both teams) but another win under the belt - especially valuable as most of our wildcard rivals have lost.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Unsurprisingly us Packers are coachless.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here