Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Food] Sunday lunch in Worthing with the kids?

Jul 7, 2003
Best pizza in Worthing in our view. Nice people and great ice cream too.

Don't call it ice-cream or you'll upset them. It is very good gelato. Always good pizza in there and the service seems to have settled down (we considered it entertainment rather than service in the past).

Jul 7, 2003
All of that, I did feel sorry for the people walking past heading into Pizza Express.

Cheaper than Pizza Express (even with vouchers) and far superior. I like seeing the people walking past with that look on their face of "that's what we could have had".

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Don't call it ice-cream or you'll upset them. It is very good gelato. Always good pizza in there and the service seems to have settled down (we considered it entertainment rather than service in the past).

I was going to edit my hastily-written post for gelato but couldn't be arsed!

Agree on the service, typically Italian, orders taken without a notepad and something always forgotten.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
All of that, I did feel sorry for the people walking past heading into Pizza Express.

I've been so tempted before to go out to some of those heading to Pizza Express and saying "come in here - it's a lot better and you'll save money."

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
I was going to edit my hastily-written post for gelato but couldn't be arsed!

Agree on the service, typically Italian, orders taken without a notepad and something always forgotten.

At my local Italian the new waitress, who was clearly fresh from Italy, forgot my meal

Hendrax

Jan 23, 2013
Worthing
It's called Montagues, just as it has been for around 30 years now >https://montaguestexmex.co.uk

Agreed, it's always decent in there, and I prefer it to Liming.

Ok. Montagues tex mex. I've been there often over the 7 years I've lived in Worthing and just refer to it as Tex mex, my bad.

Limings I've only been to once, it doesn't hold a candle to Tex mex in my opinion so never went back.

When they changed owners they had a few teething problems but seem to have manages to carry on the feel and flavours on offer before.

You can NOT beat their jalapeno jelly. I all ways buy a couple of pots to go when we visit them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here