Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Things That Make You Go CRINGE

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I have to admit that I've just been given a new REALLY poncy bluetooth headset at work, and it is incredible. It is actually also doubles up as a) excellent headphones for music/podcasts, and also successfully drowns out all of the other background noise in the office. A great relief to be able to escape the herd of bellends whilst pretending to be listening in on a conference call.

Haha, I do that. Amazing how often people leave you alone if you keep the earpiece in. The fact TMS can be streamed through the company intranet is a bonus [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
The horror! The HORROR! Just seen two utterly CRINGE examples of the same thing in two minutes. Yes, I mean the MOHICAN. Was always a fake thing in the punk era, designed to allow punk JCLs to part Japanese tourists from their UK currency for a photo op on the King's Road. And jusy seen one on Bargain Hunt. AND on the trailer for some sort of darts challenge thing :facepalm:

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
The horror! The HORROR! Just seen two utterly CRINGE examples of the same thing in two minutes. Yes, I mean the MOHICAN. Was always a fake thing in the punk era, designed to allow punk JCLs to part Japanese tourists from their UK currency for a photo op on the King's Road. And jusy seen one on Bargain Hunt. AND on the trailer for some sort of darts challenge thing :facepalm:

I saw the poster the other day, at first I thought it was a flyer for a Peter and the Test Tubes gig :smile:

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Reading about Male Grooming in the other stuff :mad:

i got stopped by one of those street surveys the other day , wanted to know what grooming products i use , they got all funny with mr when i told them facebook and haribos.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Adults: on kids scooters, on skateboards, wearing roller boots.

I just want to (and now and again will) shout GROW UP at them

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Middle aged men in skinny jeans....

Attachments

• andy-richter-in-skinny-jeans.jpg
    andy-richter-in-skinny-jeans.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 80

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here