Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Day for Freedom (live)

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Don't be so childish. You have just proved that people like you are the problem and you have your own ANTIFA agenda labeling everyone who disagrees with you as a Nazi and facsists etc etc. Grow up and quote me something Robinson has said that you disagree with rather than all these ad hominems?

And this kind of anger is rather worrying too. See how enraged the Right become when crticised. Rather unpleasant.
Antifa? No dear.

As for TR, the only videos I have ever seen with him in have been 4 minutes of him swinging punches at people. Again, the anger of it all is worrying. I am certainly not going to be drawn into a debate about the virtues or lack thereof, of Tommy bloody Robinson. He's a paranoid thug who incites fear and hatred and I will never have a serious discussion about that white trash thicko.
Furthermore if I wish to discuss the dangers of religious extremism and the pros and cons of immigration, it certainly won't be with the likes of you or Looney.

Last edited:

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Probably because they are the fascists who are suppressing freedom of speech. Anyone who understands what Robinson is saying is labeled as racist even though they are of a racial mix. Labeling is a poor argument but used to shut people down.

https://youtu.be/esbJ6pYM5W4

https://youtu.be/_vRZr7ZkGkk

Well done, you have found a couple of mixed race people who don't like Muslims. Outstanding.
First one is thick as **** too.
"Even if what you are saying is racist or homophobic you should be allowed to say it, freedom of speech". No, she has misunderstood free speech on a very basic level.

You're an idiot.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
And this kind of anger is rather worrying too. See how enraged the Right become when crticised. Rather unpleasant.
Antifa? No dear.

As for TR, the only videos I have ever seen with him in have been 4 minutes of him swinging punches at people. Again, the anger of it all is worrying. I am certainly not going to be drawn into a debate about the virtues or lack thereof, of Tommy bloody Robinson. He's a paranoid thug who incites fear and hatred and I will never have a serious discussion about that white trash thicko.
Furthermore if I wish to discuss the dangers of religious extremism and the pros and cons of immigration, it certainly won't be with the likes of you or Looney.

What do you mean "This kind of anger", "Enraged" ??? :lolol: You are funny. The only people displaying unpleasant behaviour on this page are the posters against freedom of speech and who have only contributed ad hominem attacks, yourself included.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Well done, you have found a couple of mixed race people who don't like Muslims. Outstanding.
First one is thick as **** too.
"Even if what you are saying is racist or homophobic you should be allowed to say it, freedom of speech". No, she has misunderstood free speech on a very basic level.

You're an idiot.

No I didn't find especially for you to make up your own narrative. I follow their channels along with many others of mixed races and ex Muslim because I like to hear opinions. Thank you for the ad hominem anyway.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing

Would that be the video of him and his camerawoman getting attacked by Antifa outside a McDonalds ??

Also you seem to have a very in depth opinion of him, but you say you have only seen him in a 4 minute video ?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Don't be so childish. You have just proved that people like you are the problem and you have your own ANTIFA agenda labeling everyone who disagrees with you as a Nazi and facsists etc etc. Grow up and quote me something Robinson has said that you disagree with rather than all these ad hominems?

Your wasting your time with that mental case, most people see through this idiot.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Typical of the right wing Looneys on here. Post something that they know will be divisive then hurl abuse at anyone who doesn't see it exactly the way they do. Clearly they enjoy setting people up to abuse.
As for all the mental health slurs Looney, probably best to drop those. It's shows your utter lack of class.
I'll leave this echo chamber to those it was intended for, NSC's strangely tolerated right wing faction.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Rather worrying this hijacking of NSC by the far right and the board's fascist element. The only saving grace is nobody takes people like Slymjym and Looney seriously, so not much to be concerned about. I do find it odd that anyone would let their board be a vehicle for this material though.

The people who fall for Tommy Robinson's rhetoric are sick, sick individuals.

Instead of empty words as you spew your poison why not start a poll to see if theres any truth to your wild claims? Or do you just pose and bitch?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Yep. If Jimmy Savile started a religion he would try and shut down objections too.

There is so much wrong with that statement I don't even know where to start. I will just point out that it illustrates how low you lot will stoop to score cheap points and make your fellow right wing nutjobs chuckle. Low. Very low.
I'll leave you to it.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Typical of the right wing Looneys on here. Post something that they know will be divisive then hurl abuse at anyone who doesn't see it exactly the way they do. Clearly they enjoy setting people up to abuse.
As for all the mental health slurs Looney, probably best to drop those. It's shows your utter lack of class.
I'll leave this echo chamber to those it was intended for, NSC's strangely tolerated right wing faction.

Exactly??? And if you were a mod on here you would delete the thread and discussion. Oh the irony. :lolol:

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
There is so much wrong with that statement I don't even know where to start. I will just point out that it illustrates how low you lot will stoop to score cheap points and make your fellow right wing nutjobs chuckle. Low. Very low.
I'll leave you to it.

Tell me what the Charlie Hebdo attacks were about?

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Rather worrying this hijacking of NSC by the far right and the board's fascist element. The only saving grace is nobody takes people like Slymjym and Looney seriously, so not much to be concerned about. I do find it odd that anyone would let their board be a vehicle for this material though.

LOL

Northstandchat has apparently being hijacked by the far-right and fascists.

:rotlf:

Our resident expert on far right intrusion is absolutely certain its both rather worrying and at the same time not much to be concerned with……so be or your guard people or don’t bother…….you decide.

Has anyone told Bozza his board is a vehicle for the far right and fascists?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Probably because they are the fascists who are suppressing freedom of speech. Anyone who understands what Robinson is saying is labeled as racist even though they are of a racial mix. Labeling is a poor argument but used to shut people down.

https://youtu.be/esbJ6pYM5W4

https://youtu.be/_vRZr7ZkGkk
That has gone over my head.

ANTIFA are actually fascists, but the word ANTIFA is an abbreviation of *anti-fascist* ? ???

So either they are anti- themselves, or not anti-fascists - in which case the name ANTIFA is just nonsense ? ???

Confused.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
That has gone over my head.

ANTIFA are actually fascists, but the word ANTIFA is an abbreviation of *anti-fascist* ? ???

So either they are anti- themselves, or not anti-fascists - in which case the name ANTIFA is just nonsense ? ???

Confused.

I get what you mean. They are fascist who think they are anti fascists, I agree it's nonsense.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I agree with some of the questions raised by disagree that these people have the answers.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

binky

Aug 9, 2005
Hove
[yt]OwitkPBsHdo[/YT]

Well. Just on the basis of that video, that looks like a totally unwarranted arrest, and an abuse of police powers.

I wonder what else he might have done before the video clip started to provoke such a strong reaction from the police?

Did one of those police officers genuinely say "I'm only following orders"? Or did I mishear?

Whether you agree with what he has to say or not, this looks disturbing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here