Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Daily Mail reporting Albion have rejected £4m from Burnley for Dale Stephens

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Is Stephen out tomorrow as well? If so, is it a case of refusing to play?

By all accounts, he has a knock, there has never been any suggestion that he has refused to play.
Are you a Palace troll, just on here to stir the shit?
Some posters on this thread are just manipulating the facts to fit their own agendas

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
By all accounts, he has a knock, there has never been any suggestion that he has refused to play.
Are you a Palace troll, just on here to stir the shit?
Some posters on this thread are just manipulating the facts to fit their own agendas

Jeez calm down. He's missed a few games with little knocks. The interest from Burnley is still there, we all thought he was off last week. This is the same way the Bridcutt thing went. First he was out with niggling injuries, missing game after game, then the club had to admit he was refusing to play because his 'head wasn't right'. I know he was suspended for Derby but I would have expected him to be at least on the bench for Colchester as he needs game time. I haven't heard if his 'knock' is serious enough to keep him out for forest, but if it is, it's starting to sound suspect to me. I hope we see at least a bench appearance from Stephens Friday night.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
And if he's not involved tomorrow, you can keep on insinuating that he is refusing to play, even though you have absolutely no proof that, that is the case.
Bridcutt obviously wanted to go, I've not seen anything from Stephens that he's pushing for a move, only tw@s on here making up rumours and posting anything to try and validate their opinion. If he goes, he goes, but, I for one, don't think he should be accused of unprofessional conduct without a hint of justification

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
And if he's not involved tomorrow, you can keep on insinuating that he is refusing to play, even though you have absolutely no proof that, that is the case.
Bridcutt obviously wanted to go, I've not seen anything from Stephens that he's pushing for a move, only tw@s on here making up rumours and posting anything to try and validate their opinion. If he goes, he goes, but, I for one, don't think he should be accused of unprofessional conduct without a hint of justification

I said 'refusing to play?' With a question mark. This is a discussion board, it is a possibility. I'm not accusing, mearly putting it out there that this could be following what happened with Bridcutt, you need to chill out. So are you saying we can't discuss if he is not playing because he wants out, why? In case we are...right... or wrong?

There is a contract offer on the table is there not? Hopefully he will play and not still be suffering from a minor 'knock'.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
BG thank you.

This is the simple reason this is the greatest forum ever. Yes there's a lot of drivel posted on here but my goodness in this thread you have just taken comedy and the absurd to another level.

I think you're probably a lovely fella - but the thought of you hunched over your laptop frantically going through sky scanner has honestly made me laugh more than I have for a while.

Keep it coming.

By the way I'm in Dallas - I will keep my eyes peeled just in case Burnley want to keep the deal quiet and send him to the Cowboys or the Rangers for his medical. Out of sight out of mind. Wink wink.

Keep em peeled!!!

Be careful :ohmy:--- you may become only the second poster on NSC to get the :tosser: greeting from BG :moo:

I'm the first :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here