Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whitehawk will be relegated this saturday if they dont win on saturday

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Not true, they are one goal worse off on goal difference so can still lose 3-0 and stay up as long as Maidenhead lose 4-0

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Out of interest how much is it to get in at Whitehawk?

Tenner. Surely if you were going to go to a non-league fixture though you'd opt for Lewes? Decent pubs to drink in before the game and accessible ground.

Dan Gleeballs

Nov 24, 2011
Regardless Whitehawk can lose this game and still stay up. Obviously the win is desirable but even that won't guarentee safety.

I wish them all the best

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
ha ha ha ha ha what a shame !!

bobby baxter

Jan 31, 2014
They are in the bottom 3 going into the last game.
Steve King didn't make any difference then

To be fair, it was always going to be difficult to rescue the season when he took over.
I shall be there Saturday, the ground is probably the worse in the league and its likely other clubs will be pleased to see them relegated.
Been supporting them for over 50 years, longer than The Albion, so even if they are relegated it will still be unbelievable how far they have progressed.

s5.bha

Aug 3, 2003
To be fair, it was always going to be difficult to rescue the season when he took over.
I shall be there Saturday, the ground is probably the worse in the league and its likely other clubs will be pleased to see them relegated.
Been supporting them for over 50 years, longer than The Albion, so even if they are relegated it will still be unbelievable how far they have progressed.

The ground maybe the worst but I bet you could get a fair few skips on it !

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Steve King has done a great job, their form since since he took over certainly hasn't been that of relegation fodder.

Really like Whitehawk, think it's great that Brighton has two decent teams now, hope they stay up.

His record is P16 W7 D2 L7 which isn't too bad given prior to that they were P25 W5 D7 L13.

With Maidenhead and Hayes & Yeading on equal points with Whitehawk, but having a +1 and +9 better goal difference respectively, there are still permutations for their survival. Maidenhead travel to Bishops Stortford (who haven't won in 7 losing 4), while Hayes are at home to play off chasing Dover who are 2 pts behind 5th place Havant & Waterlooville who they have to hope don't win at already relegated Tonbridge.

Whitehawk are at home to 2nd place Sutton who can't catch Champions Eastleigh, and are 3 pts ahead of 3rd place Bromley with a +7 better goal difference. Sutton's form in 2014 has been sensational. They are P20 W14 D5 L1. 2nd is an advantage at this level as the 1 game playoff final is played at the home ground of the higher finishing club. To say Whitehawk have a tough task for survival would be an understatement, but stranger things have happened in football.

I saw Havant & Waterloovile v Maidenhead on Wednesday night, with Maidenhead winning 3-1 against the playoff contenders. It could have been more, and in recent weeks Maidenhead also beat Sutton and look a very good team at the moment despite their league position.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here