Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
We're staying in Jesmond, but planning to walk in to town for a beer

Whitley Bayster

Jul 4, 2011
Whitley Bay Tyne and Wear
newcastles quite unique in that it has a pretty good pub in it's train station- the centurion i think it's called. Not sure how they'd feel about football fans though

the head of steam opposite the station was a favourite of mine in my student days as was the bridge
e able
Its the Centaurian it's a great pub and a good starting point for the pub crawl to the stadium for people arriving on the train, try the Town Wall, The Forth, The Bodeca and Rosie's Bar enroute. By then you should be able to fall into St James. The beer in the ground is shit and over priced

JakyBF

Apr 19, 2016
Heathfield
I'm taking the night coach up there this evening. Hope to visit Brewdog when I'm up there tomorrow. Still haven't had a chance to investigate the one in Brighton yet.

Sussexscots

Fed up with trains. Sick of the rain.
The Free Trade Inn on St Lawrence road. Bit of a way out but if I recall right, the number 12 bus runs from outside the pub to St James Park. Takes about twenty minutes.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I'm taking the night coach up there this evening. Hope to visit Brewdog when I'm up there tomorrow. Still haven't had a chance to investigate the one in Brighton yet.

Correct answer

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here