Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bet 365

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
image.png ty bet365... Had the free kick bet on my other account and then went Kane score first... All safe with the 0.5 goals pre match

ArfurW8

May 22, 2009
Fort Neef
Bollox - hit the cash out button a second too late.

Did the usual 0.5 draw combo, had a lay on Betfair at 1.11 to win 100 which got taken about 30 seconds before the goal so got out of jail there.

Sorry Ernest but another case of drinking at the Aftertiming Arms from me.

Arthritic Toe

Nov 25, 2005
Swindon
Used to do the way that guaranteed the same profit no matter the result but recently been doing the >0.5/draw combo but just been reading other thread about bookies closing accounts and wondered if anyone has had that happen using >0.5/draw (because it does technically go against the T+Cs).

Yes - I got a mate of mine onto this and he just did that, and only that, whenever the offer was on. He did it about 4 or 5 times before getting a message that he was banned from all future offers. He closed his account in a huff.

I do the >0.5 and then cover the nil - nil on betfair. I avoid the draw in play to remain within the t+c's.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Anyone had their losing bet back? Well done [MENTION=13]CHAPPERS[/MENTION] shame it was them that scored though :lol:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Yeah just.

I'm seriously considering stopping to doing this if they are withdrawing randomly

They prob have a back log - I'll get it don't you worry ;)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Rang up - credited no probs

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Got a good feeling this will be back again Monday evening .

I did ask the advisor who manually credited mine back on the blower and he said he doesn't know but thinks it probably will. We shall see - 3 in a row is a lot & [MENTION=13]CHAPPERS[/MENTION] just nearly bankrupted them..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here