Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Anyone fancy making a good profit on two Charlton tickets?

Russ

Rust Man
May 4, 2013
I'm looking to aquire two tickets for the Charlton game and am prepared to pay a decent price. One ticket can be a child ticket if it suits.
Should have bought mine when I had the chance but decided to take my daughter but she didn't have enough loyalty points so I waited till Wednesday to buy. SOLD OUT. Gutted, like so many others.
Text 07971678345 and let me know what you'd sell for.

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
Just a thought, but would now be a good time to get someone in London to buy tickets in the home end for you? I was very slightly pondering getting a ticket in the 'boro end before they announced that game had sold out, wouldn't want that to happen to any Albion fans at Charlton.

Hope you get there whatever happens.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Just a thought, but would now be a good time to get someone in London to buy tickets in the home end for you? I was very slightly pondering getting a ticket in the 'boro end before they announced that game had sold out, wouldn't want that to happen to any Albion fans at Charlton.

Hope you get there whatever happens.

I believe they'll need some purchase history at Charlton.

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
I'm looking to aquire two tickets for the Charlton game and am prepared to pay a decent price. One ticket can be a child ticket if it suits.
Should have bought mine when I had the chance but decided to take my daughter but she didn't have enough loyalty points so I waited till Wednesday to buy. SOLD OUT. Gutted, like so many others.

Russ - I hope you get tickets - but I would hate for someone to profit from it.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border

Isn't the resale of football tickets illegal under section 166 of the Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here