Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So who is free to get down to the training ground and loiter there all day?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Surely it's as simple as that. All transfers are signed and announced down there now, there is one road in and one road out. Simple. Volunteers (you must have a half decent camera/phone capable of taking at least slightly blurry photos).

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
All BHAFC kids will be in school. We should have employed some Geordie kids to stand around the reporter. Education doesn't seem to bother them on Transfer Deadline Day,

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
One Nsc'er lives on the road leading to the training ground. He reported a 'footballing type and WAG' arriving once before, which turned out to be a signing.

I can't for the life of me, remember his username. Bulldog?

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
I have a feeling they will be disappointed. Maybe they might see the lad from Dagenham and Redbridge, but I suspect little else.

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
Surely it's as simple as that. All transfers are signed and announced down there now, there is one road in and one road out. Simple. Volunteers (you must have a half decent camera/phone capable of taking at least slightly blurry photos).

Well we've deffo signed someone, I went down there and chased these two fellas into reception before being frogmarched out by security, can't say for certain who it was but he looked scandinavian?!

image.jpeg

Del Fenner

Because of Boxing Day
Sep 5, 2011
An Away Terrace
One Nsc'er lives on the road leading to the training ground. He reported a 'footballing type and WAG' arriving once before, which turned out to be a signing.

There is a BBS stalwart who will be able to help out. :thumbsup:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Driving past in a while enroute to Worthing could make a detour
Make it so, report back asap.

Calling [MENTION=17374]Bulldog[/MENTION] Calling [MENTION=17374]Bulldog[/MENTION]

Well we've deffo signed someone, I went down there and chased these two fellas into reception before being frogmarched out by security, can't say for certain who it was but he looked scandinavian?!

View attachment 71995

Running too quick to be Murray or Ulloa. Michael Owen and Kanchelskis?

WhingForPresident

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
HB&B must be lurking in a bush near the ground with a pair of binoculars, a dictionary, a crusty handkerchief and an industrial sized tub of Vaseline as normal.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
HB&B must be lurking in a bush near the ground with a pair of binoculars, a dictionary, a crusty handkerchief and an industrial sized tub of Vaseline as normal.
Just waiting for his hamfisted cryptic I-know-something-you-don't effort later this afternoon :rock:

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
I'm down there now. Other than seeing some Argentinian nobody, a Colombian no hoper, Glen Murray paying a little visit and Ulloa coming in to say hello. It really looks like we're not bothering this January transfer window.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
As a side point, when will they knock those Lancing houses down around the training ground to produce a more convivial drive in for future signings?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here