Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will BZ play on Friday night?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Bench I reckon, but even if not in the squad he will be introduced on the pitch either pre-kickoff or at half-time.
Out of the 2 has to be pre ko..ht and there will be quite a few people trying to make a decision...pint..Bobby...pint Bobby...hmmm!

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I don't wish to be Negative Nerys, but when was the last time BZ was actually properly 'match fit'?

Not to mention the obvious question - 'Will he ever again be match fit'?

He's not come here to play 90 mins twice a week.
We can fairly safely say he hasn't holidayed like the rest of us.

Therefore if he has 15 minutes in him, he should be on the bench in case they are needed.
Although one way or another I can't see Friday night needing Bobby after 75 minutes.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts

Have you been wondering for 4 months what your first post should look like: erudite, sharp and concise? Well, you, err, have made your first post now. Welcome, enigmatic one.

Bobby will be on the bench, but won't play; he'll get 15 minutes in the noddy cup at Sarfend.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
If he's got 15 minutes in him (which of course he has.. I'VE got 15 minutes in me ffs) he HAS to play.

This is one of those rare occasions where I want all logic to go out of the window. I don't care if we're 1-0 up, holding out for a draw or 10-0 down. Bobby Zamora must come onto that pitch.

The fans had to suffer an entire season of absolute dross. But still the crowds were big. Still the away support was incredible. The fans deserve that moment. It won't be the same if it's away at Southend, Fulham or Huddersfield. That moment of him donning the stripes and revealing that 25 shirt again at the opening game of a new season will be one of those special moments which none of us ever forget. It will give us back our Albion mojo.

This, as [MENTION=17950]luge[/MENTION] put it so well, is more than just football.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Let's not underestimate the power of the crowd if Bobby get's on. It will be like substituting one player for two!

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
Bench with 15 mins at the end, Hughton isn't stupid, he'll know bringing BZ on will be a massive lift for the crowd, and even not being match fit he can last 15 minutes, if he can't then he shouldn't be a pro footballer!
I'm looking forward to see him run out in the stripes once again.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Bench with 15 mins at the end, Hughton isn't stupid, he'll know bringing BZ on will be a massive lift for the crowd, and even not being match fit he can last 15 minutes, if he can't then he shouldn't be a pro footballer!
I'm looking forward to see him run out in the stripes once again.

Possibly this.............although I suspect he'll be left out but something will be done to let everyone know he's there....

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
He's not match fit so I can't see the club risking him playing tomorrow even as a cameo for the last 5 mins.sure fire way of picking up an injury.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
We have little strength in depth so I'm sure if we go with 2 strikers on the bench, he'll be one of them.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here