Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Respect From The North

boik

I can understand that Wednesday defended well (they had to) but to say that we weren't quite good enough over the season is b0ll0x. We finished FIFTEEN points above them, top scorers and only lost 5 games. Are people really suggesting that Wednesday were better over the season and deserved it?

I don't for one moment suggest that they did anything wrong (apart from the push for the goal, which happens all the time), but get it straight, Wednesday bought a ticket for the village fete raffle and found a winning lottery ticket stuck to the back of it. They got lucky and played well-ish when it mattered, but no way are they a better team than us. That is what hurts after a long hard season.

matbha

Apr 13, 2014
Hello Sways,

I wasn't giving you congrats for losing, just praising your team and fans.

Don't get the bitter thing... I very much like Brighton as a town, and I wouldn't have said moaning was a local characteristic.

You would get the bitter thing had we finished 15 points behind you had that cock hooper foul and cheat your goal and not go up on 89 points or buy 2 goals so **** off and i hope you lose in the final

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I am quite aware of our home record,read my comments again,i was complaining about the defensive,boring play I want entertaining attractive football to attend on a regular basis,1-0,1-0 1.0 is not for me

Just 6 games were won 1-0. You must have been asleep for the Charlton, Fulham, Leeds, QPR, Bristol and Brentford games.

Jan 30, 2008
Hello Seagulls, another Owl in peace...

That first half your lads served up last night was quite brutal watching for a Wednesdayite.

Fantastic energy matched with brilliant, incisive football... we could easily been harried into complete collapse.

Your players also seem to have a bit of nastiness about them, which is no bad thing in a football team.
(And to be truthful, I wish my team had a little more cynicism when required...).

Obviously, the instruction from Mr.Hughton was to go straight for the jugular and not let Wednesday settle.

Any chance to draw a foul (or something that looked like a foul...) around the box was taken, leading to some v.dangerous set pieces.

Your fans were also magnificent, as they'd also been in the second half at Hillsborough to be fair.

Obviously, at actual matches all the bitter, moaning, "poor unlucky cheated Brighton" lot on here are outnumbered by more positive souls.

Which is good!
Pass the sick bucket
regards
DR

Bird Of The North

May 17, 2016
Hello pretty pink fairy,

Are you sure it's me that's making you feel sick? Sure it's not just losing..?

I'm going to sod off now, because poor old bitter, twisted Brighton seems to be rearing it's ugly moaning head again.

Yeah, you missed out on automatic through goal difference, yeah you got a man sent off at Borough,
yeah you got 15 more points than Wednesday, yeah yeah yeah blah blah blah...

Thought I'd come on here and compliment you on your team's first half and your fan's noise in the stadium...

Ah well.

If you were anyway near as good as a lot of you seem to think, maybe you could have beaten crap old Wednesday
in the four goes you had at it. Just one win in the league games would have seen you promoted, but you couldn't manage it.

Then you got another go in the playoffs, and oh dear... still couldn't hack it.

To the gracious Argyle fans I offer my regards.

To the poisonous bile filled poor losers, I offer my sympathy.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Hello pretty pink fairy,

I'm going to sod off now, because poor old bitter, twisted Brighton seems to be rearing it's ugly moaning head again.

Yeah, you missed out on automatic through goal difference, yeah you got a man sent off at Borough,

Thought I'd come on here and compliment you on your team's first half and your fan's noise in the stadium...

Ah well.

If you were anyway near as good as a lot of you seem to think, maybe you could have beaten crap old Wednesday
in the four goes you had at it. Just one win in the league games would have seen you promoted, but you couldn't manage it.

He won't be that sick at losing, he doesn't actually go to matches you see.......not enough '70s atmosphere'.........

matbha

Apr 13, 2014
Hello pretty pink fairy,

Ah well.

**** off ****

Sorrel

Jul 5, 2003
Back in East Sussex
I have some history in Sheffield, so I hope they win the playoffs. Hull have had a recent time in the Premiership and I don't want their chairman to get any more ideas and Derby were just really annoying at the Amex this year (even though they're really trying tonight).

Wednesday, of the remaining teams, deserve a go. Don't think I'll bother paying much attention to the playoff final though.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Hello pretty pink fairy,

Ah well.

You dumb f*** northern monkeys sure change your tune quick don't you!

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Hello pretty pink fairy,

Ah well.

pretty pink fairy isn't a Brighton fan btw

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Hello pretty pink fairy,

Ah well.

Errrmmm.....what are these Argyle fans of which you speak?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
To the OP, you must be confusing us with someone who gives a fck about the opinion of a Sheffield Wednesday fan, especially the day after the worst of outcomes in the clubs history and when you got a bit of feed back you showed your true colours which was to gloat and be patronising. You are lucky the whole thread has not been people telling you to do one. What sort of person goes to an opposing teams forum, especially a team who knocked you out the night before and pats them on the head. Incredible stupidity, insensitivity or both

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
We gave them a fright, but did not take it to the wire.

Lualua was a tremendous disappointment playing much too deep. This move on 61 minutes did not work out.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
To the OP, you must be confusing us with someone who gives a fck about the opinion of a Sheffield Wednesday fan, especially the day after the worst of outcomes in the clubs history and when you got a bit of feed back you showed your true colours which was to gloat and be patronising. You are lucky the whole thread has not been people telling you to do one. What sort of person goes to an opposing teams forum, especially a team who knocked you out the night before and pats them on the head. Incredible stupidity, insensitivity or both
I agree. They come to gloat and pat on the head. First post usually just about ok, then in following ones the true agenda comes out.

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
Hello pretty pink fairy,

Ah well.

You sir are a bellend with a little northern chip on ya shoulder.

Have fun in the final.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here