Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
57 pages about someone we did not sign. Ridiculous

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
BHA , always the bridesmaid in signing quality young forwards. Never mind, one day one will say "Yes"

I couldn't have put it better myself; and am not at all surprised by this news. Hopefully we'll sign someone better in his place. If TA doesn't want to play for us it's his loss. He's not that good anyway. :)

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
BHA , always the bridesmaid in signing quality young forwards. Never mind, one day one will say "Yes"

Absolutely; there must be something wrong with our recruitment process given that we were also unable to get the likes of Jesse Lingard, Joao Teixeira and James Wilson to sign on the dotted line.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Don't really get the angst about missing out on an unproven ( at PL level ) U21 on loan.

Let's get a better player, perhaps over 21, who we can invest in and perhaps turn in a profit on after a couple of years.

Claude samdamme

Mar 8, 2014
Absolutely; there must be something wrong with our recruitment process given that we were also unable to get the likes of Jesse Lingard, Joao Teixeira and James Wilson to sign on the dotted line.

James Wilson?! The boy with a heart the size of a peanut?

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
The good bit is that to the club he was just one of many striker targets on a long list.

Unlike some supporters hanging their hopes on TA's arrival, to the club it's just football business.

Most clubs go after their #1 targets first.

Easy to say there's this long list of targets when in reality each player you miss out on signing means you're potentially having to settle for a player that's not as good as your #1 target.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here