Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wales v Fiji

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Why are Wales wearing that disgusting grey kit, FFS?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Why are we giving the Welsh the advantage of playing at home when they are in our group?

Ireland played their last game at Wembley and it might as well have been a home game, such was the Irish contingent there. Would probably be exactly the same if Wales played Fiji at Twickenham, for example.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
That whole Biggar twitching thing is doing my head in :lolol: it's like that Ronaldo free kick thing where he stands with his legs and arms outstretched and looks like a lemon!

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
No dramas whatsoever. :thumbsup:

I was hoping to put a hex on them with that. He's sat here swearing at his iPad, so I guess it's not going that well. They're still winning though, I believe.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
:thumbsup:

Yep, and Wales are going to win by 30 points, possibly with 6 or even 7 trys.

And no more injuries to any key players.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Come on Fiji

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I think that that result means that if England win on Saturday, they'll be through as long as they score 4 tries past Uruguay. I think.

mr sheen

Jan 17, 2008
Why are we giving the Welsh the advantage of playing at home when they are in our group?
That's been puzzling me, the organisers haven't let the French play in Paris, or the sweatys play at Murrayfield.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
We need just to beat The :sheep:by Few points:rolleyes::wrong::facepalm: and then we need to win our last game which we will know what is required.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
What is the points awarded in the league as Wales appear to have 13 from 3 wins Australia 9 from 2 wins and England 6 from 1 win so how does that all work. I would have thought it was 4 pts for a win but that doesnt calculate right for England with a bonus point. Does for Wales and Australia with a bonus point each. Strange

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here