Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Goldson loan to Ipswich ?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I'd only let him go if we signed another centre half. Suggests one is on his way?

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Seems odd to sign another centre back to allow us to send out a centre back who many think is good enough for the Prem.

Assume CH doesn't think he's ready for it yet - but wants to keep him for the future?

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Seems odd to sign another centre back to allow us to send out a centre back who many think is good enough for the Prem.

Assume CH doesn't think he's ready for it yet - but wants to keep him for the future?

I think it's more to do with the fact Goldson wants to play every week which obviously he won't with Dunk and Duffy ahead of him and Uwe probably next in line. Totally understandable after everything he's gone through and a credit to him.

This looks a good move for all concerned.

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde

After the season that Goldson has just had it it important for him to get regular first team football this season. He may well be good enough for the Prem, but at the moment he is behind Dunk, Duffy and Uwe.

Goldson can, and i expect will, have a very good future hopefully with us in the Premier League.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
I think it's more to do with the fact Goldson wants to play every week which obviously he won't with Dunk and Duffy ahead of him and Uwe probably next in line. Totally understandable after everything he's gone through and a credit to him.

This looks a good move for all concerned.

After the season that Goldson has just had it it important for him to get regular first team football this season. He may well be good enough for the Prem, but at the moment he is behind Dunk, Duffy and Uwe.

Goldson can, and i expect will, have a very good future hopefully with us in the Premier League.

Wise old NSC owls. Thank you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here