Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagulls in Dubai

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
Count me in - I'll pm you and we can set up a WhatsApp group or something.

Hopefully they will be more willing to show our games next year, now we're PL - remember the effort we had to get them to turn over from Man Utd (three people half watching) to our game at Boro (10 people desperate to watch) that time...

I have set up a facebook page 'Dubai Seagulls''
https://www.facebook.com/groups/127020404519967/

Last edited:

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
If Harts Shirt can regularise the Moevenpick as our venue, it shouldnt be an issue.

It definitely shouldn't be with the new management there who are keen to get more people down.

We had an issue before as bhafc99 rightly remembers, but there's been a change at the top, they've bought some more sports memorabilia and I think there'll be a different approach now.

If we can somehow get some signed stuff (a shirt) to display on the wall, it'll definitely be in our favour.

It's not the 'home' venue for any of the teams, so I think it's perfect timing for them and us.

I'll ask when I'm down there on Tuesday for the last quiz night of the season.

If anyone fancies it on Tuesday at JBR, as the song goes, "come and join us over here...."

BTW, I spoke with Rob Mc about Championship Player Of The Season. AK was his clear choice over Gayle and Wood. Correct choice!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here