Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kike

Urchin

Aug 1, 2011
@GraemeBailey:
With Jordan Rhodes now seemingly impending arrival Middlesbrough will allow Kike to leave with Wolves, Brighton and Leeds all keen.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
@GraemeBailey:
With Jordan Rhodes now seemingly impending arrival Middlesbrough will allow Kike to leave with Wolves, Brighton and Leeds all keen.

We are the very last team of that three that Middlesbrough will allow him to go to.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Sounds like speculation, doubt we'd be interested.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
We are the very last team of that three that Middlesbrough will allow him to go to.

Unless they've realised he's SH1T and we'll buy better if we're forced to look elsewhere.

(I'm not saying he IS sh1t. Not seen a lot of him tbh)

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I'm not sure I agree with [MENTION=72]dwayne[/MENTION] that he's not good enough. There could be lots of reasons to get rid of him. Maybe he is unjustifiably expensive to warm the bench, maybe he wants to leave to play regularly, maybe he's a handful off the pitch, who knows?

That said, it seems he's only a squad player there. 7 starts, 8 sub appearances, similar to Stuani. Only Nugent has escaped their forward squad rotation - he nearly always starts.

Ha indeed one of his 4 goals in 24 appearances this season!!
Lies, damn lies and statistics. I mean 4 goals in 7 starts doesn't sound quite so dusty, does it?

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
I cannot see Boro allowing him to join a promotion rival. Also note how us, Wolves and Leeds have been after a striker all transfer window so my guess would be it's pure speculation only,

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here