Seeeaaaaagullllllssss!!!!!

We f***ed your Arse
We f***ed your Arrrrrrrrse
We're Brighton & Hove Albion
And we f***ed your Arse

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Yes, thanks very much. I did check but didn't think to post it. Sorry!

Edit: You still here? I thought it was a temporary thing?

I am sir. It was kinda temporary for 4 years, then a coupla trips to the uk recently for Visa and job reasons, and arrived back last Monday with a 5 year stamp so happily relocated back in sunny Umhlanga. Hows stuff your side, you'r e a bit up north from here aren't you if I remember correctly? More than welcome to drive down here to watch the game would be good to meet some point. All the best :)

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
I am sir. It was kinda temporary for 4 years, then a coupla trips to the uk recently for Visa and job reasons, and arrived back last Monday with a 5 year stamp so happily relocated back in sunny Umhlanga. Hows stuff your side, you'r e a bit up north from here aren't you if I remember correctly? More than welcome to drive down here to watch the game would be good to meet some point. All the best :)

O nice one. Yes, that's right - up in Nottingham Road, about 1.5 hours inland from you. Can't tomorrow, am working sadly. All is fine - am looking for more work though and may end up contracting in the Uk for a while, but I'll see what happens. Have fun - enjoy the heat!

Hugh'sDad

Nov 29, 2011
'Ove
Don't Panic!!!

Just fix bayonets - they don't like it up 'em........

We are Brighton from the South, you "Dirty Northern Bast@rds"

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
I am aware its probably very daft but I think we're going to win, of all the top teams Arsenal are the ones I'd prefer to face, I know they beat Man City last time out but I actually think that could work in our favour and they have proved time and time again this season how vulnerable they are defensively. 2-1 to the good guys. :thumbsup:

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
It's been like that since it reopened as the Seven Stars. Presumably the logic was that, as people attending the game with kids weren't permitted to take them into Dick's, this would at least give them the option to have a drink somewhere other than the concourse, with the offspring in tow. It was never meant to be a Wacky Warehouse, just another (sports) bar. Your kids are presumably no more or less bored in the bar than they would be in the concourse (unless they put on entertainment in the concourse that I'm not aware of).

Again, yes I get that kids allowed in, families encouraged etc, but what I don't get is that in order to enter, you HAVE to have a kid, otherwise you get turned away. It's only been like that for the last 3 or 4 games. Yet as I said, there's nothing for kids in there. It's just somewhere to drink for adults, but you have to have a kid to witness the said drinking. I think it's daft.

elninobonito

Whitehawk Born and Bred
May 27, 2011
Annoying me today that friends who are Arsenal are going to be in our home end! Want to try and think of something clever to say back but still slightly hungover!

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I am aware its probably very daft but I think we're going to win, of all the top teams Arsenal are the ones I'd prefer to face, I know they beat Man City last time out but I actually think that could work in our favour and they have proved time and time again this season how vulnerable they are defensively. 2-1 to the good guys. :thumbsup:

It's not daft if you look at these stats. FA Cup 4th round 2015, Premier League Vs Championship. Championship Results - W2 L1 D2 . Premier League Results - W1 L2 D2.

Championship - played 5 lost 1!

Sacre Bleu

Nov 26, 2014

View attachment 62145

as we have got a match on sunday, i thought we ought to have a preview thread.

http://www.seagulls.co.uk/news/article/brighton-hove-albion-pre-match-brief-2221050.aspx

we have beaten them twice:

http://www.arsenal-world.co.uk/head...__hove_albion/index.shtml#43pe3dixo2f7bad0.97

i think they have missed some large defeats. Maybe that was a league cup debacle. Mostly debacles.

The only match i really remember was the first time we actually played them. I hope we get a better result than that day.

one of my earliest recollections - goldstone january 1959, cup tie vs bradford city. A frozen pitch with a thin coating of snow making just staying on your feet hazardous.. Bradford players shambled onto the pitch (south stand end) and to our amusement, began passing a lighted fag between one another with evident pleasure! The match kicked off? And while albion struggled to stay upright, the bradford players seemed to glide over the surface, sustained no doubt by the quick nicotine fix and went on to beat the "soft southerners" 2 - 0. The beauty of the cup as we witnessed yesterday, is it's unpredictability. So beware arsenal, you could be in for a shock. Uta for ever!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here