Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] FA Cup 5th ROUND matches

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Reckon we'll get Leciester in the quarters and lose but get a better result in the league a few weeks later.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patreon
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Sometimes your armchair fan just wants to see a few goals, this was a guarantee. What's so bad about that?

I have a soft spot for Sheffield United so maybe I was a bit biased. They're not happy with James Wilson up there. Generally think his attitude is poor.

Anyway, on to today's matches.......

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Surely better for Swansea to draw or to win. They'll hopefully play more of their first team than us and the more games as the season progresses the better.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Brighton win, please, and kept totally under the radar by the astonishing result at Rochdale tomorrow; followed by a home draw in the quarter final against Rochdale. That would do nicely.......................

Well, I can dream, can't I?

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Brighton win, please, and kept totally under the radar by the astonishing result at Rochdale tomorrow; followed by a home draw in the quarter final against Rochdale. That would do nicely.......................

Well, I can dream, can't I?

It’s destiny

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
Southgate watching Abrahams. Apart from that turn a minute ago could be a, wasted afternoon.

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Swansea have to do it all again. [emoji106]
We need to avoid that possibility.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
So, someone moaned about Chelsea v Hull because it was a foregone conclusion, fair enough, but 4 goals and a pen made for entertaining footy, this afternoon we watch a game with no goals and really was a nothing game, what would you prefer?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Swansea have to do it all again. [emoji106]
Looking at their next 6 games they, on paper, look a lot easier than ours.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here