Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Tom Daley announces baby news

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
I'm sure many children would rather have to happy, caring, loving same sex parents than than a man and a women who mistreated and didn't give a shit about the child.

As long as the child is loved, looked after and given the best chance in life then i wouldn't give a **** if two chimps adopted them.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
What input have these two had in this birth
regards
DR

As an adoptive parent, you don't need any, in fact it is sort of required that you don't, otherwise it is your natural child, not your adopted child.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
As long as they bring them up Politically correct ie Gender neutral so what. My son is so mixed up because i bought him a football at 4 and my daughter a doll.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
What about people on low incomes adopting? good or bad thing?

I don't know enough about it to comment. A family on the breadline who may already have their own kids, it may not be a good idea. Money is always a good thing to have if you have kids whether your own or not so it's an advantage. A criteria would certainly be people of sound mind with an IQ of more than 90 just to pick up the form.

Honky Tonx

Jun 9, 2014
Lewes
Man has been around longer than your God, and had many others in the past, they are mostly remembered as mythology now, as yours will be in time.

Are you sure of that? If you are wrong you'll end up burning in the depths ofHell. If I'm right I'll be going to Heaven but if you are right there is neither Heaven or Hell so I won't end up suffering. I know which belief I'm going to hold onto

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Are you sure of that? If you are wrong you'll end up burning in the depths ofHell. If I'm right I'll be going to Heaven but if you are right there is neither Heaven or Hell so I won't end up suffering. I know which belief I'm going to hold onto

Finding incest acceptable. You go for it.

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
I like this board and I think that noting how intolerant and nasty it has become is worth doing, maybe some will realize that what I am saying is true, and think about what kind of a place they want this to be. Then again, maybe not. Doesn't affect me anymore, I'm closing my account.

Debating with people who disagree with you is good. I think that's healthy and I enjoy it.

Calling someone racist/sexist/homophobic/bigoted because they don't share your opinion is nasty, and to be honest I don't want to be called those things anymore.

Goodbye NSC.

:drama::drama::drama::flounce::flounce:

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
I haven't said it's not a good thing. I have said it's a social experiment with results and data unknown and what might work for the rich and famous might not work for everyone. I know for certain at the school I went to that if I had two adopted dad's my life would have been made hell. Being adopted by the rich and famous can only mean a healthy bank account so that is a pro rather than a con.

So you are OK with it, you do think same sex couple should be able to adopt? I was previously of the opinion that at as you thought it wasn’t natural it wasn’t right and therefore shouldn’t be allowed? Or are you not sure? If so what results and data would you want/need to know to think it is OK? And if you aren't of the opinion its OK why not?

Also on the point of your life being made hell if you had two fathers, that isn’t a valid reason, IMO, for not allowing two men to adopt. On the logic we shouldn’t allow it because they will get bullied we also shouldn’t allow any other reason children get bullied from occurring? As others have said being ginger, being a nerd, being poor at sports, having a funny name, not having much money, living in a dodgy area, having different coloured skin etc. are all reasons why children get bullied and picked on. We don’t stop or prevent ginger children being born, don’t genetically select only non-nerd sporty types, don’t have allowed names that can be given, don’t give children more money and nice house or stop different coloured parents having children. Why are you singling out same sex parents?

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley

:flameboun:flameboun:flameboun

I see, agnostic insurance believer. If God only wants the arse lickers around, I think I would rather not get in anyway. If I find myself in front of him, I hope I have the balls to tell him what a shite job he has been doing.

Jan 30, 2008
As an adoptive parent, you don't need any, in fact it is sort of required that you don't, otherwise it is your natural child, not your adopted child.
Wouldn't that seem a bit more creditable like an egg donor , I mean it smacks of the ideal accessory for the perfect Gay relationship ?
regards
DR

Honky Tonx

Jun 9, 2014
Lewes
Finding incest acceptable. You go for it.[/QUO

Medical reasons why it's not a good idea. Look it up on the Web. Morally unacceptable but I'm sure that there are those who will disagree. You will also find that there are people who will claim that beastiality is acceptable as well

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here