Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Izquierdo's goal.......excuse my indulgence

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
he meant it .....great strike perfectly hit .....!!!

reminds me of the brazilian blokes one against semen in the w.c.

Are you referring to Ronaldinho's winner against England in Shizuoka or a sleazy sexual encounter with an exotic stranger in a night club toilet ?

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
The icing on the cherry is after he strikes it he shuffles backwards a few steps, don't know why, but it's cool as ****

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
From the West Ham message board "KUMB"

"Imagine if we had a player like that on the wing...but instead we've got Michail 'blowing out of his arse after 5 minutes' Antonio"

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
The icing on the cherry is after he strikes it he shuffles backwards a few steps, don't know why, but it's cool as ****

Disagree
Its more than cool as ****
Its epic cool as ****

Its the difference between im going to chance this and watch this everyone........ my postage stamp goal of the season.

If you have only seen this goal a few times.....watch it again and again..........it is a thing of rare genius football beauty.....it is not a thump at goal.......Jose is my new God.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Must have caught a lucky gust of wind after snap 4 because it looks like it was blazing over in that one.

Did you not think it was sailing well over in normal time? My Dad & i both did - totally took us by surprise that that went in. My first thought was it was an overhit cross going way over the bar but I think he meant it.

Also, compare his celebration to the first one he did at the Amex - talk about chalk and cheese :lol:

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Love that photo of the fan in front of you celebrating and the players peeling away, arms stretched in jubilation!

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
If Carlsberg did goals...

footer-bottles.png

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
What a ****ing goal that is

pasty

A different kind of pasty