Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

villa ticket

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Just checked my account and.....

"‎02‎/‎05‎/‎2017: Exchange Tickets - Replace "Aston Villa v Albion WAITING LIST 07/05/2017 12:00:00" (Adult (21-64)) with "Aston Villa v Albion 07/05/2017 12:00:00" (Adult (21-64))"

Also had email confirmation from the club.

Hang in there anyone else waiting, it might be your lucky day!

Mine says same. It is for Q3. The email from the club is phrased a little strangely i guess because it it is replacing a a waiting list purchase with a ticket but had to read it twice to understand it.

tubby

Aug 15, 2008
A friend of mine had booked Seagull Travel but did not have enough points to get a ticket. He phoned them to cancel and was told they would get him a ticket which he collected on Saturday. Are they looking to put the other coach operators (BHASC, Blues Away) out of business by luring fans away with the offer of guaranteed tickets

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
A friend of mine had booked Seagull Travel but did not have enough points to get a ticket. He phoned them to cancel and was told they would get him a ticket which he collected on Saturday. Are they looking to put the other coach operators (BHASC, Blues Away) out of business by luring fans away with the offer of guaranteed tickets

Your friend was given a ticket to a match that is sold out with a waiting list ?

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005

Massive conflict of Interest there! I am shocked if that happened!

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

Maybe the club just need to check ID's of those travelling with them.

They won't put other coach groups out of business - Blue's Away was the only full coach to Norwich even though there were free coach places left on ST

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here