NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
No but calling out idiots is.

Look. Calling out an idiot looks much much better if you do it with a good put down. This way you not only call out the idiot but you demonstrate you're the smarter one. I'm feeling charitable so have another go and show everyone who's the boss and who isn't an angry little man on a Friday night. Over to you.....

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Look. Calling out an idiot looks much much better if you do it with a good put down. This way you not only call out the idiot but you demonstrate you're the smarter one. I'm feeling charitable so have another go and show everyone who's the boss and who isn't an angry little man on a Friday night. Over to you.....

Have you ever been accused of being patronising at all?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Have you ever been accused of being patronising at all?

:lolol: Now I'm not sure if you were intentionally trying to be funny but this did make laugh. Er, a few times yes.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

HT, you should remember that Rivets are no good when it comes to threads.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011

I've made my point. You carry on if you wish, That is me being charitable to you. You denigrate your country of birth with every opportunity available, you come across, as I said, a preening peacock full of the one liner and shallow in the process. I don't know you and I really wouldn't want to. Our ideals and ways of conducting ourselves are so far removed it is plainly obvious. You keep on with your sarcastic wit, I'll tell it how it is. Spread your tail, show your colours, stay in Germany.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I've made my point. You carry on if you wish, That is me being charitable to you. You denigrate your country of birth with every opportunity available, you come across, as I said, a preening peacock full of the one liner and shallow in the process. I don't know you and I really wouldn't want to. Our ideals and ways of conducting ourselves are so far removed it is plainly obvious. You keep on with your sarcastic wit, I'll tell it how it is. Spread your tail, show your colours, stay in Germany.

That's much better, in fact that last sentence is actually quite poetic. See how things improve if you step back for a few seconds and take a few deep breaths? I'll be in touch about the topic of tomorrow's lesson.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
To put your clocks forwards one hour this weekend.

And back 44 years next Wednesday.
Fine by me - I'd love to be twenty something again!

And with two years to work on it, we might have a better chance second time round to persuade our fellow citizens not to fall for all the bullshit that fooled people into voting 'in' in 1975.

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
To put your clocks forwards one hour this weekend.

And back 44 years next Wednesday.

Don't you live in Germany and just worry about your own self interests? Whilst at the same time telling everyone who actually lives in the UK that they are misinformed or a racist if they voted leave?

Have a word with yourself. You remind me of a pretty close friend who lives in Germany and now has a family there. All he keeps going on about is how his UK pension is ****ed and all the negatives it will cause HIM.

Last edited:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Don't you live in Germany and just worry about your own self interests? Whilst at the same time telling everyone who actually lives in the UK that they are misinformed or a racist if they voted leave?

Have a word with yourself. You remind me of a pretty close friend who lives in Germany and now has a family there. All he keeps going on about is how his UK pension is ****ed and all the negatives it will cause HIM.

Hold on. I've never called anyone a racist for voting Brexit. That's a lie. And how do I remind you of your friend? I've never once moaned about my own personal situation...or even spoken about it for that matter. I'm fine.

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
Hold on. I've never called anyone a racist for voting Brexit. That's a lie. And how do I remind you of your friend? I've never once moaned about my own personal situation...or even spoken about it for that matter. I'm fine.

I remember reading posts from you in the past implying a lot of leave voters must have bigotted or racist tendancies and is the reason they voted leave. I'm not going to start digging through posts but if I'm wrong then I will apologise. You remind me of my friend because he sits on the sidelines dishing it all out whilst living in Germany in exactly the same way you do...

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Getting back on topic...don't forget to put your clocks forward.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Back to being an independent self-determining country free to carry out whatever business we wish with whoever we wish to. That's awful...

Exactly. I can't flipping wait. We should all head to Dover and flick the v's across the channel.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here