Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mocking Brighton

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Now I have no idea who the bloke is presnting it. Well past it's BB date. By the way, what happened to Lovejoy?

Fenners was one of the floor crew when Lovejoy was on the show, like Rocket and Tubes are now. It's far better now than when Max Rushden was doing it or Andy Goldstein.

Lovejoy left to do Channel 5's MLS coverage when Beckham joined LA Galaxy. He does Sunday Brunch on Channel 4 now. Which is ok Sunday morning TV.

I missed whatever was said about us, but I assume it was some reference to having all our games televised by Sky.

LVGull

May 13, 2016
fenners was one of the floor crew when lovejoy was on the show, like rocket and tubes are now. It's far better now than when max rushden was doing it or andy goldstein.

Lovejoy left to do channel 5's mls coverage when beckham joined la galaxy. He does sunday brunch on channel 4 now. Which is ok sunday morning tv.

I missed whatever was said about us, but i assume it was some reference to having all our games televised by sky.

ffs what did they say

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Helen said if Brighton go up she hopes we come straight back down. Our fans treated a Torquay fan disgracefully a few years back. Something about a rolled up Friday-Ad and a good hiding.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Helen said if Brighton go up she hopes we come straight back down. Our fans treated a Torquay fan disgracefully a few years back. Something about a rolled up Friday-Ad and a good hiding.

Thought she LOVED Nathan Jones or was that a rumour?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
I once phoned up and got accepted and was introduced as a caller by her on 'Live & Dangerous' on C5 nearly 20 years ago late one night. I used to have the recording on VHS for years. It was an England cricket related discussion, and I asked their guest, Chris Broad, a question, but rather like at the time when I phone up and got on TV, I have no idea what I actually said............

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005

Well that's just typical. In all their years of existing there has only ever been one instance of football-related violence and it just had to involve us. Maybe we need to pinch Millwall's 'no one likes us' chant.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
I quite like Soccer AM. Helen Chamberlain also (possibly more so :) ).

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
On the Ball with Brian Moore plus Saint and Greavsie were miles miles better . Lovejoy I always found to be a smug **** . Helen's beloved Torquay are in danger of tumbling out of the Conference . She is a female Wurzle .

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Just Google-Imaged her - Is this her?

hc.jpg

What's not to like - don't look 50

MJsGhost

Remembers
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jun 26, 2009
East
I haven't watched it since the early 2000s through an unlocked hooky ITVDigital box.

It was sh|t then, so lord knows what it's like now. Still dragging out the same laboured gags?

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

I didn't realise it was even possible to give someone a good hiding with a rolled up Friday-Ad :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here