Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I can't face watching the penalty I recorded

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Link goes to sky sports video. Highlights not there.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
OK. I've watched the highlights and I actually think they are pretty encouraging. Yes we all know about the last 10 minutes, but there were some great chances for Bruno, Murray, Baldock and Knocky. Came up against a keeper at his best – so often happens at the Amex.

In summary – we go again. Onwards and upwards.

Bognor Bystander

Looking for a new job
Oct 7, 2010
Bognor Regis
Thankfully only watched them until half-time so we won 1-0 ! Couldn't face a re-run of the last 10 mins and that farcical fluke that was the equaliser or the good quality move and finish for the 2nd.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
We did alright , just a little of bit of luck here and there and we would of got something out of the game , Newcastle did to us what we did to Brum the other week , take it on the chin and move on .

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
We did alright , just a little of bit of luck here and there and we would of got something out of the game , Newcastle did to us what we did to Brum the other week , take it on the chin and move on .

Yep, I think the late turn of events has coloured a lot of memories. We look pretty good here against a hugely more expensive squad.
Jammy northern *******s

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Yep, I think the late turn of events has coloured a lot of memories. We look pretty good here against a hugely more expensive squad.
Jammy northern *******s

We have TB who supports and owns the club.
Newcastle have MA, who owns the club
I know where I'd rather be!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here