Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Queens Park Rangers vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
Interesting that Ince has been 'dropped' from the 18 now crofts is back...I like him but he ultimately cost us the game Saturday.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Ince dropped from the 18, Hughton clearly not impressed with his mistake on Saturday

Don't know what's happened to him really. In his position it's got to be hard to come on for 20mins and get into the rhythm of the game. I tend to think forwards and defenders it's a bit easier, but central midfield must be the toughest places to come on as sub I reckon.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
I know its early but seagulls player says its on air but I cant hear anything. Has anyone got sound?... and as I say it.... we're on!

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Or Ince......punishment for Saturday me thinks

Agree with this Hughtons would expect anyone in the matchday squad to be focused and ready to come on and pick up the pace of the game. Ince looked like a rabbit in the headlights when he came on and made that mistake and is now paying the price. One of the things I love about Hughton is the high standards he sets and the consequences of not performing at that level

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
Slightly concerned at lack of wing cover now, any injury to Murphy or RVP and we're a bit screwed... I guess it could provide the opportunity Elvis needs, or worst case I guess we could use Wilson out wide as he seems to have pace and technical ability. Rather have him in the box though!

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Supporters coach has had a prang and some of our female fans are being a bit menstrual about it

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Hope Wozza is right about Wilson!

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;7193169 said:
I wonder how long Chris will persist with Elvis? If there's no hope for him would rather see Tilley given an opportunity

The fact that Elvis makes the squad every week.suggests that Chris has faith in him coming good

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Got a bad feeling about tonight, the unbeaten MUST go at some time and where better than live on SKY where the whole world are watching ?

QPR 2-0 after a DISMAL Albion showing.

I think it will go too, but only by the odd goal. Rangers want to do it for the new manager

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here