Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Annual Who Do We Want In Round 3?

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Sutton, Stourbridge, Eastleigh, Accrington

Add Fleetwood to teams we have not played before.

I think our fringe players and ones coming back from injury need some serious playing time to get up to speed in case they are needed.

If the trains are running and I can get my normal seats, I would go to the home game. I would not fancy another Championship club at home. In view of Fulham and quite tricky games I don't really want a difficult PL club. I'd want that for Fulham to distract them.

Cardiff is at home a week before then Fulham (A) and then there is PNE (A). So it is not as though there are two home games close together so a home game is more attractive.

Last edited:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
It can't be as DULL as last year's 3rd round DULL City away draw can it ?

( Reading at the Amex would be just as boring of course. )

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Eastleigh away - I could walk there.

Or Chelsea or Arsenal at home on the basis that they are required to put out a strong team.

Eddiespearritt

May 23, 2012
Central Europe
Any tie that means we take it half seriously - I'm not one of those who appreciate the reserve team thing - and I'm perfectly happy for us to be competitive on two fronts. A big Premier team at home would probably be winnable, because they won't bring the A team either.

fatshats

Feb 23, 2012
Arsenal away for me. Would make a nice change to be able to walk from my house to watch the Albion.

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
Chelsea/spurs/Arsenal away, Liverpool/United/City/Palace at home

Hopefully a better draw than the shitshow last year being drawn dead last at sodding Hull

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here