Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Premier League Draft.

Rohana

I'm.Actually.Dead.
Feb 16, 2010
Shoreham-By-Sea
_1186647_powell_smiles300.jpg

I'll take Chris Powell.
[MENTION=4147]shaolinpunk[/MENTION] is up.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
My tenth player, and operating as right winger (and second striker when needs must) is world cup winner SYLVAIN WILTORD

wiltord.jpg

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
[MENTION=5542]Horsham Gull[/MENTION] is up

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
Sorry for the massive delay, I know you have all missed me. Feel like I should have more then 2 picks, but here goes.

I need to sort out some wide defensive players, and this one ticks a lot of categories. Great at going forward but also solid defensively, I feel he will be a great partner on the left with the best player in the world. He helpfully got relegated with Newcastle,

I give you José Enrique.

490127-liverpool-f-c-5-year-project-gall-ms-roof-05.jpg

Secondly, some to play behind the strikers who is starting to find his feet at Liverpool and is showing why he made it into the team of the year last season. He, again, fills a lot of categories and will add a much needed Englishman to the side.

Helping run the game from midfield,

Adam Lallana

(Don't think I can post 2 pictures?)

Not sure who is next, but at least I have caught up!

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
I think [MENTION=5542]Horsham Gull[/MENTION] has timed out so time for my next pick.

If you ask him what he is most proud of his premier league medal? His FA cup medal? His hundreds of Premier League appearances? His England caps? His England goals?.....he will tell you it's none of those....he will tell you it was playing in the stripes!!

Much like an under 21 game, time for the token local pick to appease the fans....in the centre of my defence.......MATTHEW UPSON!

45a7926d10ea74277e229fb62dd03921.jpg

[MENTION=1023]Shuggie[/MENTION] you're up!

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Sorry for the massive delay, I know you have all missed me. Feel like I should have more then 2 picks, but here goes.

I need to sort out some wide defensive players, and this one ticks a lot of categories. Great at going forward but also solid defensively, I feel he will be a great partner on the left with the best player in the world. He helpfully got relegated with Newcastle,

I give you José Enrique.

View attachment 63318

Secondly, some to play behind the strikers who is starting to find his feet at Liverpool and is showing why he made it into the team of the year last season. He, again, fills a lot of categories and will add a much needed Englishman to the side.

Helping run the game from midfield,

Adam Lallana

(Don't think I can post 2 pictures?)

Not sure who is next, but at least I have caught up!

You're an arse. I was hoping Jose Enrique was going to go unnoticed.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
My next pick is someone Arsenal manager Arsène Wenger has described as the best right back in the Premier League. In addition to his regular duties in the full-back position, he has played for Arsenal as a centre back on several occasions

Twice selected for the PFA Premier League Team of the Year: 2007–08, 2010–11 and also winner of the FA Cup: 2013–14.

He is my Right Back, he is
BACARY SAGNA
article-2656930-1DF378E600000578-96_634x643.jpg

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
[MENTION=8619]Guy Fawkes[/MENTION] - can you clarify where we're at with catch-up picks at the moment?

Shuggie

Sep 19, 2003
East Sussex coast
Time for a goalie: David de Gea

Not that I care anymore - yesterday work said they need me to move to Southern California for a couple of years :O

No doubt some on here will take my ST non-renewal as incontrovertible evidence that the club is in terminal decline.

de gea.jpg
[MENTION=5392]Reinelt12[/MENTION] you're [still] up

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
[MENTION=8619]Guy Fawkes[/MENTION] - can you clarify where we're at with catch-up picks at the moment?

We are currently on [MENTION=5392]Reinelt12[/MENTION] who has until 19:04 to make a pick. [MENTION=23421]JOLovegrove[/MENTION] follows Reinelt12

[MENTION=3744]Horshamgull[/MENTION] has a catch up pick to make
[MENTION=6505]Foolg[/MENTION] has 2 catch up picks
[MENTION=14929]Max Paper[/MENTION] seems to have quit but has 6 catch up picks to make if they do return.

Everyone else is up to date

Shatner's Bassoon

The Puff Pastry Hangman
Feb 12, 2012
Very happy to be able to get my next pick at this stage. Say what you like about Sam Allardyce, but during his Bolton days he produced a team with its fair share of flair. My next pick played 75 times for Bolton, scoring 20 goals, and helped them become a solid upper midtable side. He was a member of the Euro 1996 team of the tournament, and was a key part of the French team that won the 1998 World Cup and 2000 European Championship. Far be it from me to point out that my team contains three members of the spine of that team (surely among the best international sides ever), but it has.

Youri Djorkaeff is my next pick.

Djorkaeff.jpeg
[MENTION=4675]Frutos[/MENTION], over to you.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Very happy to be able to get my next pick at this stage. Say what you like about Sam Allardyce, but during his Bolton days he produced a team with its fair share of flair. My next pick played 75 times for Bolton, scoring 20 goals, and helped them become a solid upper midtable side. He was a member of the Euro 1996 team of the tournament, and was a key part of the French team that won the 1998 World Cup and 2000 European Championship. Far be it from me to point out that my team contains three members of the spine of that team (surely among the best international sides ever), but it has.

Youri Djorkaeff is my next pick.

View attachment 63340
[MENTION=4675]Frutos[/MENTION], over to you.

I must say, I do like how your team is shaping up. It looks pretty solid with no obvious weak spots. You going for a 4-2-3-1?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I'm going to fill the vacancy I have between the sticks, and I'm going to do so with the best young goalkeeper in the Premier League today, a man who already has a La Liga winners medal to his name, who has played at the World Cup and in the Champions League final, and who will more than likely have a Premier League medal around his neck in a few months as well having displaced one of the best keepers in PL history from his regular starting spot.

THIBAUT COURTOIS

Over to [MENTION=1958]Gazwag[/MENTION] for two picks now.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here