Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] A small example of what a small club full of small people THEY are

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
11 pages (including all the Nigels posts), good grief.
Maybe Edna should have been more concerned about the Brighton fans behaviour .

Corrected for you. Incredibly, it was over 2 HOURS after the OP that the first shed-dweller appeared with a reply. What happened ? Did whoever was on “NSC Watch” fall asleep on the job ?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
15 pages? About a light hearted comment said by a stadium announcer that would have gone right over the head of the young lad?

Why is there not a 15 page thread about the shock and outrage you feel towards the Brighton fans who threw multiple pyrotechnic devices onto the pitch? I seem to remember you were very upset with that when it happened at Falmer...

Double standards.
And up pops yet another fu ckwit who doesn't get what the issue is.

We've always thought you lot were the pondlife of football clubs: this thread has totally confirmed it.

A club representative tries to publicly humiliate a 7 year old boy and all you twunts want to do is whataboutism about 2 blues smokers. Try and read that again to yourself without your lips moving. Your fu ckwitt pitchside entertainer tried to belittle a 7 Year Old in front of 20000 or so people. 7 year old boy. Nope, you are fecking miles away from the moral high ground.

Do us all a favour and piss off to BBS.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
You've got short memories on here me thinks :ffsparr:

We didnt attack any disabled Bha fans :wanker:
Again:
Absolutely TEXTBOOK "whatabout-ery" from our Selhurst chums.
Through history there will be some supporters from all clubs that have been out of order and committed crimes. We're talking about one of your representatives, on the pitch, with a microphone, trying to mock a 7 year old. Bringing up the inexcusable actions of the odd crap fan doesn't change that, you're just trying to change the subject.

#twats

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
What link is this.. have we missed something?

Was on a thread about Zaha, I made a comment and Typical Palace called me all sorts of names and threw his toys out of the pram.
An Albion fan found a newspaper link sort of confirming what I said.
Surprise, surprise no further comments from him and 2 other Palace mouthpieces.

Edit- I quoted him because I hadn't noticed him on here since.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Why is there not a 15 page thread about the shock and outrage you feel towards the Brighton fans who threw multiple pyrotechnic devices onto the pitch? I seem to remember you were very upset with that when it happened at Falmer...

Double standards.
Where were you when your shit club broke record after record by by losing your first 8 games without scoring a single goal?

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Blimey, trying to set a kid up like this to ingratiate himself with some mongs is as sad as it gets.

The internet suggests that Winifred's two brothers are proper wrong 'uns by the way.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Not a club to worry about. We’ve got Chris, Tony and Paul B in charge. A state of the art stadium and fantastic training facilities. What have they got?

I know a few quite decent Palace fans who are genuinely worried about where they’ll end up once they inevitably get relegated and the PL money dries up. We’ve invested, that brings long term success. Palace have a decent squad now but are a bad season away from pissing it all away.

A classless club in almost every respect. I do genuinely feel sorry for the fair number of decent fans they have who curl their toes when they see the ‘ultras’ giving it large. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
Not a club to worry about. We’ve got Chris, Tony and Paul B in charge. A state of the art stadium and fantastic training facilities. What have they got?

I know a few quite decent Palace fans who are genuinely worried about where they’ll end up once they inevitably get relegated and the PL money dries up. We’ve invested, that brings long term success. Palace have a decent squad now but are a bad season away from pissing it all away.

A classless club in almost every respect. I do genuinely feel sorry for the fair number of decent fans they have who curl their toes when they see the ‘ultras’ giving it large.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Perfect. xx

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Ive found if you suspect someone or an org of lacking class, manners or morals then if you expect the worst from them you wont go far wrong.

This is a club that has refinanced twice via administration, cant spell its own name properly and has decided to associate with a North American Bird of Prey to distract from the fact they are named after a glorified greenhouse.

A chairman who could match Trump on ridiculous hair and shitposting on twitter, beating the previous chairman on the Trumpometer who was just bright Orange.

Where does Trump come on the manners, morals and class scale? Get my point?

I think Looney, I think that is the best post you've ever made on NSC[emoji1376][emoji1376]

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Lets face it. Palace are scum. If they're related to Palace in any way they're scum. If they are in any way apologetic towards Palace they're scum. Why they feel the need to assault the football community with their presence I don't know.

The funniest thing is how they are getting upset over some pyros but don't seem to even want to utter any word close to sorry about charging the turnstiles in the fixture earlier in the season, resulting in people BEING HOSPITALISED. That shows the kind of 'thing' (I struggle to even define them as people) that we have to deal with.

A blight on football, a blight on society. You'll never be anything more than irrelevant. Sure we may not be, but at least we know it.

Think the guy on the mic was quite funny, if kids and women can't take the bant they should stay at home and stop ruining it for the mindless majority

Everyone thinks you're a ****, so shush.

Last edited:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Lets face it. Palace are scum. If they're related to Palace in any way they're scum. If they are in any way apologetic towards Palace they're scum. Why they feel the need to assault the football community with their presence I don't know.

The funniest thing is how they are getting upset over some pyros but don't seem to even want to utter any word close to sorry about charging the turnstiles in the fixture earlier in the season, resulting in people BEING HOSPITALISED. That shows the kind of 'thing' (I struggle to even define them as people) that we have to deal with.

A blight on football, a blight on society. You'll never be anything more than irrelevant. Sure we may not be, but at least we know it.

Everyone thinks you're a ****, so shush.

ROTR has whooshed you there.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
The Palace responses to the subject of this thread have been quite amazing. The dictionary definition of childish 'yeah but what about?' :cry:

I imagine it's because they all know how pathetic it really is. A grown man trying to get a laugh out of taking the piss out of a 7 year old boy in front of 25,000 people. Big man!

Gary Leeds

May 5, 2008
So according to the rabble up the road, that kind of thing is totally acceptable and we should forget about it, But when Paul Samara did an interview about the FA Cup draw saying its good we got a small club in the cup, they were up in arms about it.

So one person taking the piss out of 20000 neanderthals adults on TV is not allowed but one adult taking the piss out of a 7 year old infront of 20000 neanderthals is??? Next they will be saying its acceptable to stiff the St Johns Ambulance....... Oh hang on.....

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
So according to the rabble up the road, that kind of thing is totally acceptable and we should forget about it, But when Paul Samara did an interview about the FA Cup draw saying its good we got a small club in the cup, they were up in arms about it.

So one person taking the piss out of 20000 neanderthals adults on TV is not allowed but one adult taking the piss out of a 7 year old infront of 20000 neanderthals is??? Next they will be saying its acceptable to stiff the St Johns Ambulance....... Oh hang on.....

Did he say that ? Brilliant if true.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here