Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bet 365

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
My tenner in-play offer has now gone down to a fiver. I'll probably do a safe bet pre-game and then something like first goal a penalty in-play.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
The last two I've done have paid out at 2-0, despite both results changing by half-time.

Bet365 have the 2 up promotion where they pay out early if a team goes two up. I missed out last week as stupidly I put my qualifying bet on the draw forgetting about it. The Liverpool Arsenal game was brilliant as I won my both my Bet365 bet and my lay bet

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Bet365 have the 2 up promotion where they pay out early if a team goes two up. I missed out last week as stupidly I put my qualifying bet on the draw forgetting about it. The Liverpool Arsenal game was brilliant as I won my both my Bet365 bet and my lay bet

I had both. Made an extra £150 over all from both offers.

Billy Seagull

Bookie Basher
Jul 5, 2003
Decent offer at the Cheltenham Festival. Steaks appear to be the same as the football offer, ie the more you have nicked off them in filthy free bets, the less you get. £50 for me:lol:

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
That's a nice little surprise and makes up for the fiver I lost on England daring to beat Holland last week.

Now all I need is a decent winning bet. Any tips?

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
That's a nice little surprise and makes up for the fiver I lost on England daring to beat Holland last week.

Now all I need is a decent winning bet. Any tips?

mbappe top scorer at the world cup. 33/1

Billy Seagull

Bookie Basher
Jul 5, 2003
The Grand National offer is back:)

Place up to £125 each way and get half back in cash, straight away. They must have been smashed up last year with one fairly fancied horse winning and two others being placed. I shall cover the top 10/12 in the betting across the two accounts I have access to.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
The Grand National offer is back:)

Place up to £125 each way and get half back in cash, straight away. They must have been smashed up last year with one fairly fancied horse winning and two others being placed. I shall cover the top 10/12 in the betting across the two accounts I have access to.

It's a great deal. Worth flagging up two important restrictions tho, so as not to get caught out:

'This offer is only available to eligible bet365 customers who opened their account before 23:59:59 UK Time on Wednesday 11th April 2018.'

'This offer is only available between 00:00:01 UK Time on Thursday 12th April 2018 and 11:59:59 UK Time on Saturday 14th April 2018.'

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here