[Misc] Favour sought, pretty please with sprinkles on top

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Done and added code.

Not my sort of game at all. Apologies but compared to WSOP or Score Hero it's going to hold my attention for about 2 seconds. My kids will absolutely love it though so I'll stick it on eldest's Android phone when he's finished his homework.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Done and added code.

Not my sort of game at all. Apologies but compared to WSOP or Score Hero it's going to hold my attention for about 2 seconds. My kids will absolutely love it though so I'll stick it on eldest's Android phone when he's finished his homework.

Appreciate that. However I'll add that I get satisfaction from:

a) collecting the newer cards before my son, often through trading.
b) beating him at the Top Trumps style Conquest.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
No idea what's going on really.
Add jackanada if you want to play swapsies.

marcos3263

Oct 29, 2009
Fishersgate and Proud
Downloaded and also kicked Kevin Koala's arse twice. Already got more Sea otters than you can shake a stick at.

There is a minor annoying scroll on the home page - it just doesnt fit and i have the S8plus

Pictures are good and clear but I'm too old and my 4 year old is too young - liked it though

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
Done, though it seems to have crashed during the intro! Currently stuck on 'Here's your free pack' screen...

I do not know what an app is so wouldn't want to get involved. Sorry. What about NSChatters who want to change power suppliers introduce the next one on a list. Changed to bulb and you get £50 each time you recommend someone. Bulb are saving us hundreds so if remf banked £50 each time it's win win all round.

Jan 30, 2008
I do not know what an app is so wouldn't want to get involved. Sorry. What about NSChatters who want to change power suppliers introduce the next one on a list. Changed to bulb and you get £50 each time you recommend someone. Bulb are saving us hundreds so if remf banked £50 each time it's win win all round.
Simple energy :thumbsup:
regards
DR

pauli cee

Jan 21, 2009
worthing
nsc is about the height of my technological capabilities, but will give it a go later, (do you have to do it on your phone?....please say no...):mad::mad::mad:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Done.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here