Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hemed lashes out and banned after not being picked for the first team

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Obviously none of us can really comment as we don't know the ins and outs of what has happened, but I for one bloody love the bloke and I'm not surprised he's all round frustrated. I hope he plays a significant part in our promotion push this month!

Yoda

English & European
"Those who dare to express slightest criticism of the coach's considerations and the minutes given to them should be more careful about the Israeli team.
I have made it clear that in any case where there is inappropriate behaviour by a selected player, the necessary decisions will be made.
Therefore, I am suspending Harush and Hamed from the Israeli national team in the matches against Moldova and Albania."

That part seems a bit draconian. Any slightest bit of criticism and you're out/banned? Criticism can also be constructive (yes this is not the best example though).

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Good for him, heaven forbid an international player to speak out against the team coach.
Wouldn't happen in ( input own answer)..............

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
Mind you, some of this tweets recently show that he is frustrated with not being in our first team.

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
Maybe the manager is just saying "My way or the highway"? We used to admire that sort of thing. After all it is his job that is on the line.

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
Not on the twitter feed I follow. Does he have 2 accounts ?

oo I'm not sure actually, I don't have my phone with me to check. The last tweet I saw showed a series of emoji's after the Leeds game. It started off with a frustrated face and then ended with an emoji his mouth zipped up. Maybe it's not his official one?

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
oo I'm not sure actually, I don't have my phone with me to check. The last tweet I saw showed a series of emoji's after the Leeds game. It started off with a frustrated face and then ended with an emoji his mouth zipped up. Maybe it's not his official one?

https://twitter.com/tomerhemed10

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
That's not on the feed I follow, although to be fair I cannot be 100% sure the account I follow - [MENTION=14113]tom[/MENTION]erhemed10 - is genuine.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
That's not on the feed I follow, although to be fair I cannot be 100% sure the account I follow - [MENTION=14113]tom[/MENTION]erhemed10 - is genuine.

The other players follow that account, and he states it is his official account.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
He's obviously and understandably fed up with his lack of game time when he is clearly in good form this season.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
He's obviously and understandably fed up with his lack of game time when he is clearly in good form this season.

It's a tough one. He was very good last season, and been decent in the chances he's had this year. It's not his fault that we signed another striker head and shoulders better than him.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here