Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion bottom of the Premier League...

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Just because something has a historic or intrinsic design doesn't make it good. A sash is awful. That they've had sashes in the past just means they had badly designed kits in the past. The stripes are intrinsic and historic design elements of the brighton shirt. I'm not going to like our shirt just because it has stripes. If I were a palace fan and my fashion taste remained the same, I would still not like the shirt. A plain green top has historical significance for us, but you think the away shirt is one of the worst.

It's a judgement of the kits as they are. If you need historical context to appreciate it, it's a poor design (in the context of 'who has the best kit this. If you have to discard elements of the top to like it, it's a poor design.

There's CLEARLY difference between traditional colours (red/blue) and designs (slash)... and a colour pulled out of the archives and marketed as historical, even though nobody living remembers it.

You can't dismiss, say, every Newcastle kit because you personally don't like black and white. Well you could if you were a bell-end, I guess.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here