Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Liam Moore

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Why do people try to debate with Bens Grandad? You could tell him the sky was blue and he will wind you up to tell you his opinion, that it isn't.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I believe that he is a god send and asset to us but is not as good as many on here think.
As I've said before, that part of your opinion I have nothing against. We (like most fans) can be guilty of tinted specs, and maybe he's not as good as many think.

But thinking we could sell him this summer for not much more than we pay for Moore is crazy talk.

Which top 6 club have been reported as being interested in him .........none
You might be wrong on that point, we don't know, but it's not relevant to the point that we still wouldn't sell him for a similar price that we'd pay for Moore.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Never ever confirmed just space filling passing rumour in a tabloid and no bids submitted and both have bought a CB.

Your question was, and I quote, "Which top 6 club have been reported as being interested in him"

I answered your question.

Liverpool's rumoured interest was after the signing of Van Djik.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I believe that he is a god send and asset to us but is not as good as many on here think. Which top 6 club have been reported as being interested in him .........none but long may it continue and he stays with us.

Liverpool in two different windows, Arsenal, Chelsea, plus further down the pecking order, Leicester, Fulham and Crystal Palace.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
It was you that claimed 'no bids submitted', not me.........

I never read of them submitting a bid so will accept they didnt However, I am going to move on as I can see nothing further to say about him I have my opinion and you have yours lets just hope he enhances his reputation by his performances for us starting next week

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I never read of them submitting a bid so will accept they didnt However, I am going to move on as I can see nothing further to say about him I have my opinion and you have yours lets just hope he enhances his reputation by his performances for us starting next week

I haven't expressed an opinion. I just asked YOU how YOU knew there had been no bids.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
If we sell Dunk in a subsequent window for £30m, BG will say that his value doubled after a few good games this coming season. #rightagain

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Never ever confirmed just space filling passing rumour in a tabloid and no bids submitted and both have bought a CB.

How come it’s space filling rumours in a tabloid if it doesn’t back up your opinion but if it’s on Football Rumours you treat it like gospel.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....arsenal-cool-lewis-dunk-interest-12787550.amp - no bid submitted due to change of manager, doesn’t change the fact that Arsenal at one point were interested. Unless of course the article doesn’t agree with you. #alwaysright #neverwrong.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If we sell Dunk in a subsequent window for £30m, BG will say that his value doubled after a few good games this coming season. #rightagain

Nail and head. (almost)

BG is right it's his opinion, that's fine.

But now for the issue.

As the vast majority are saying:-

'come on, he's worth twice that'
&
'5 uncapped English centre backs ahead of him, you're having a laugh', time will tell who was right.

Obviously if it's BG most of us will be dining out on humble pie, and will form an orderly queue to do so.

But crucially, if it's everybody else, we'll have to read:-

'he's only got the valuation/cap because CH has finally done something about the errors (flick knows what) I've been saying needs coaching out of him'.

#NeverWrong,

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here