Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Alireza Jahanbakhsh joins Feyenoord

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
My take on it is he was at Spire Montefiore for an MRI which a radiologist would need to report on, which probably won't be done until today (its not an emergency after all so there wouldn't have been the need for a call out). That report will be passed to the club Doctor to read. Meanwhile he will now take part in the physical part of the medical at the training centre.

That's exactly my take on it too.

Gary Leeds

May 5, 2008
But which hotel did he stay in? I thought we had Class A stalkers on this site but to miss out on a vital piece of information like that is non league standard :)

Ardalan

Jul 25, 2018
Hi guys
I'm a new member of NTC from Iran and hope to indicate something interesting about AJ for you.
First of all, I would like to say I am so impressed and surprised when I see your passion on your club. It's so respectable! This persuade me to follow BHA's matches in this season. Because I believe that a club is not measured by its trophies but by its fans.
I am a fan of Alireza since he was only 18 and played for Damash Guilan. He was so promising that we were all sure that he would be a great star in the future and he would join a big club.
Something special about him is that he always has a goof relationship with fans and follows their comments. I mean I'm pretty sure that he has checked this forum or any others (I dont know any other forum for BHA fans) and knows how much you are interested in this transfer. I think the difference between BHA & LCFC is the fans' passion and you are so convincing for him to join your club.
I'm so sure he joins BHA! Dont worry guys:wink:

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Oct 4, 2003
Flair.

Have we ever had a player not use their surname on their shirts before? Obviously Bernardo, has the Brazilian nickname thing.

I have a feeling Fenelon might have worn Shamir at some point.

Bernardo is his first name not a nickname. Someone has already mentioned Bruno, but Vicente is another who used his first name not his surname.

I cannot remember Shamir Fenelon using anything other than Fenelon or Goodwin.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Oct 4, 2003
Absolutely, he had a previous knee injury and they will want to fully asses the state of the ligaments. Almost certainly went for an MRI yesterday.

Given how the club have pulled out of transfers after the medical over the last season it wouldn't surprise me if an MRI was a standard part of the club medical now.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Don't call me baby

Don't call me AJ
You got to know that that will never do
Even though I belong to you
Use the name my parents gave me
My name is Ali
So don't call me AJ

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
Hi guys
I'm a new member of NTC from Iran and hope to indicate something interesting about AJ for you.
First of all, I would like to say I am so impressed and surprised when I see your passion on your club. It's so respectable! This persuade me to follow BHA's matches in this season. Because I believe that a club is not measured by its trophies but by its fans.
I am a fan of Alireza since he was only 18 and played for Damash Guilan. He was so promising that we were all sure that he would be a great star in the future and he would join a big club.
Something special about him is that he always has a goof relationship with fans and follows their comments. I mean I'm pretty sure that he has checked this forum or any others (I dont know any other forum for BHA fans) and knows how much you are interested in this transfer. I think the difference between BHA & LCFC is the fans' passion and you are so convincing for him to join your club.

Welcome Ardalan.

I hope you are the first of many new supporters from Iran to this great club. Thank you for your kind words.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Flair.

Have we ever had a player not use their surname on their shirts before? Obviously Bernardo, has the Brazilian nickname thing.

I have a feeling Fenelon might have worn Shamir at some point.

We used to have a golden retriever puppy up front. Think his name was Pickles. He was adorable. Used to chase the ball around like it was a balloon.

He had 'Mackail-Smith' on his back. Think it was his original breeders name.

ukpolska

Dec 30, 2017
Warsaw, Poland
Hi guys

It's lovely to see new followers of this great team and it's even more cool to see new supporters from around the world, so a very hearty welcome to you :):):albion2:

Saltydog

Aug 29, 2011
Ocean Wave
Hi guys

Welcome to our mad house! It’s been a stressful few days following aircrafts around and biting fingernails.

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
Hi guys

[emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NorthLainer

Aug 12, 2011
Now available in Hove
Hi guys

Five star first post!! You'll go far on this forum with words like that. Welcome to the weird and wonderful world of #BHAFC and NSC.

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
Are we doing sings yet?? Must be able to use Rock the Casbah

Iran-i-an Ali
Jahan-ba-kasch yeah
Jahan-ba-kasch yeah

Either that or something about Posh Spice having an oversized gash!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here