Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Alireza Jahanbakhsh joins Feyenoord

Peter Ward

Dec 5, 2014
out back
lOOKS LIKE THE DEAL IS DONE

Alireza Jahanbakhsh Jirandeh is an Iranian professional footballer who plays as a winger and attacking midfielder for Brighton & Hove Albion and the Iranian national team. Wikipedia

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Tom Barclay (The Sun) has just tweeted that he understands there is 'some way' still to go with the transfer. I do hope he's wrong.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
lOOKS LIKE THE DEAL IS DONE

Alireza Jahanbakhsh Jirandeh is an Iranian professional footballer who plays as a winger and attacking midfielder for Brighton & Hove Albion and the Iranian national team. Wikipedia

Anyone can change wikipedia. It's said Brighton as his team for most of the last 3 days. It even said Palace at one point.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Worryingly, I was in a cab driven by an Iranian earlier and he had no info. Then this afternoon I was in Shoreham and there was no sign of AJ.

Maybe it’s not happening after all. Barber out.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Given that we are being read by 10,000 today (which probably means 15,000 individuals since no fule sits all day reading NSC), I do hope we have given a good account of ourselves, our club, our city, our repartee, wit, welcoming disposition and lack of cockwolmblery and thundercuntism. I may have mentioned the war a couple of time, but I think I got away with it. :ascarf::cheery::albion2::rave::smile::bhasign::moo:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here