Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] Pen Mystery

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Can anyone identify the name on this pen or know anything about it? Is it the name of the pen manufacturer or the name of a company that uses it? It's metal quite heavy and has a rubber-type grip on it. I'm wanting to buy another as the spring mechanism is broken.

20180313_162833.jpg

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I'm as guilty as anyone at posting dull threads, but this one has to be up there as a frontrunner in the 'Dullest Threads of 2018' nominations.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
My pen mystery is where the **** do all the pens on my desk disappear to however many I buy? At present I'm reduced to one black Bic biro with no lid but it wouldn't matter if I bought 25 tomorrow, by the end of the month I'd be down to one / none again.

It's actually NOT a mystery at all as my wife and son take them all but seeing as they say that they don't I'm obviously wrong....... :rant:

EDIT - Even the one that says "Dad" on it that came with a Father's Day card has now migrated to a draw in the kitchen "somehow".

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
Can anyone identify the name on this pen or know anything about it? Is it the name of the pen manufacturer or the name of a company that uses it? It's metal quite heavy and has a rubber-type grip on it. I'm wanting to buy another as the spring mechanism is broken.

View attachment 95106

Hi Whitelion
How are you doing these days? The pen looks like the promo types we get at work, but any decent stationers probably sell similar

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Hi Whitelion
How are you doing these days? The pen looks like the promo types we get at work, but any decent stationers probably sell similar

I'm ok [MENTION=34281]pearl[/MENTION]. Starting to walk further and legs getting stronger. Breathing still a little short but definitely improving in the eight weeks since leaving hospital.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'm as guilty as anyone at posting dull threads, but this one has to be up there as a frontrunner in the 'Dullest Threads of 2018' nominations.

Sounds like a challenge to me.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here