Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Zaha upset

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
There are plenty of other reasons to abuse Zahaha without resorting to racism, the fact that hes a diving, cheating ****er for one, no need to resort to this.

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
There are plenty of other reasons to abuse Zahaha without resorting to racism, the fact that hes a diving, cheating ****er for one, no need to resort to this.

Other than calling him a black monkey were there other comments or is that the racist remark?

Only if someone called me a white pig I couldn't see or take that as being a racist comment.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
To be fair, I'd be pretty f**cking upset if a bunch of no-name oxygen thieves were throwing racist epithets at me.

Fair play to him for calling it out. Not only is he standing up for himself, like a man, he's also bringing national attention to a heinous problem which still persists in football and society in general.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Zaha is an insufferable little twerp, but receiving that type of abuse is indefensible and disgusting. I hope the dickheads dishing that out are tracked down and punished.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Other than calling him a black monkey were there other comments or is that the racist remark?

Only if someone called me a white pig I couldn't see or take that as being a racist comment.

You surprise me. Always thought you were a decent poster.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
To be fair, I'd be pretty f**cking upset if a bunch of no-name oxygen thieves were throwing racist epithets at me.

Fair play to him for calling it out. Not only is he standing up for himself, like a man, he's also bringing national attention to a heinous problem which still persists in football and society in general.

Social media is the main problem. The UK is far more educated on these issues than most European countries. Lets not get silly about this.

Anyway you will never eradicate racism totally. That's life.

Last edited:

Zaha is a diving, whining, prima donna.

But nobody should be subject to this, he has every right to be upset and to be fair he's handled it well judging by his reply.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Social media is the main problem. The UK is for more educated on these issues than most European countries. Lets not get silly about this.

Anyway you will never eradicate racism totally. That's life.

Social media isn't the problem, it's the platform. Yes, you could argue that social media companies should be doing more to make their environments safer and some of them are taking steps to do just that.

The problem is education and, unfortunately, I think you're right in that you won't ever eradicate it. But I'll be f**ked if I'm not going to do my bit in trying to do just that.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
When I read the thread title, I hoped it would give me another chance to have a popat my least favourite player. Instead I find myself in the unusual position of feeling sympathy. That's a first, racism is completely indefensible.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here