Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Champions scarf

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
As these were on sale right outside Villa Park, I can only assume that these would be Del Boys had the appropriate street trading licence.

Having got to Villa Park before the gates opened, hanging around outside I only saw one flag being brought, and to my mind that is one too many, and after the game I saw one person (Villa fan) wearing a half n half scarf.

It seems virtually all Albion fans had the sense to ignore these hawkers and leave them with a monetary loss.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
anyone with half a brain knows this has nothing to do with the club and is some market trader trying to make a quick pound or two.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Sadly, I saw a whole table full at the Nelson before the Bristol City game with these scarves. Hope they're ashamed and embarrassed.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
That bloody photo is all over Twitter. Incredibly annoying how one tit flogging some shit gear can make the club look like utter tools.

That'll explain it trending on Twitter then.

I think the big clue here is 'Twitter'. If you stay off that website its as if nothing has happened, I certainly haven't had a single person goad me about champions scarfs AT ALL :)

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Wait until next season the railway bridge will be packed full of dodgy traders trying to shift 'super seagulls' half half scarves and other crap

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here