Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I need a plumber.

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
Anyone know of any plumbers?

My overflow pipe is dripping like Niagara falls and been in the loft to try and sort it as thought it might be the ball thingy but looks like it's going to overflow, also, My hot water tap in the bathroom wouldn't stop dripping and I know it's the washer but now it doesn't work at all. I can turn the tap on but nothing happens, I can unwind the tap till it nearly comes off but no water comes out.

Anyone know of any Albion Plumbers?

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
[MENTION=14250]john boys[/MENTION] dad. PM sent with number.

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
Firmly seconded here for [MENTION=2854]John Boy[/MENTION]'s dad :thumbsup:

It's so nice having recommendations from people who have used such people in the past as you know if people like yourself and Jim have used them then you know you are getting a good service and not some cowboy.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Does he still have purple trainers?

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
He could probably sell you a length of undergroud drainage pipe if you wanted to adapt it as a bazooka.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Blimey I'm intrigued to know [MENTION=14250]john boys[/MENTION] Dad now. He must be very very good.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Blimey I'm intrigued to know [MENTION=14250]john boys[/MENTION] Dad now. He must be very very good.

He must be good and always working as If anyone has asked for plumbing advice on here recently it's usually [MENTION=11499]SIMMO SAYS and myself giving out FREE advice :rolleyes:
[MENTION=11499]SIMMO SAYS! @Wrongdirection and myself are also plumbers, just saying like. :wink:

Last edited:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
He must be good and always working as If anyone has asked for plumbing advice on here recently it's usually [MENTION=11499]SIMMO SAYS and myself giving out FREE advice :rolleyes:
[MENTION=11499]SIMMO SAYS! @Wrongdirection and myself are also plumbers, just saying like. :wink:

We are the three musketeers of plumbing!

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Surrey Jim - Could I trouble you to PM me John Boys' number as well please? Also got a few plumbing jobs that need sorting. Thanks in advance.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Surrey Jim - Could I trouble you to PM me John Boys' number as well please? Also got a few plumbing jobs that need sorting. Thanks in advance.
[MENTION=350]Zebedee[/MENTION] done.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
After forty years of self employed plumbing I'm going to give [MENTION=2854]John Boy[/MENTION]'s a ring and ask him where it all went wrong for me:dunce:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here