Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Good luck from Argyle

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
It's a funny old game.
Looks like I am going to go from abject depression to total happiness in one season
What with The Albion missing out and Argyle losing at Wembley.
Really looking forward to the Plymouth celebrations with my Argyle mates whilst wearing my Brighton top ( the only time I will wear it outside of a football stadium)
Still 0-1 to Argyle.

X Isle

Mar 6, 2011
Worthing
Plymouth wait to see - hope they get up today
Well we didn't, thanks to to a former Argyle player scoring for Luton :facepalm:

Another chance to do it, this time at home to the second bottom team tomorrow. Sounds uncannily familiar that no? :thumbsup:

Difference is for you that's a home banker, for us it's got away win nailed on :facepalm:

Was able to watch your game too on Friday, surely only a matter of time now, such a good side you've got there.

Same as last time, the very best of luck from all at Argyle.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Well we didn't, thanks to to a former Argyle player scoring for Luton :facepalm:

Another chance to do it, this time at home to the second bottom team tomorrow. Sounds uncannily familiar that no? :thumbsup:

Difference is for you that's a home banker, for us it's got away win nailed on :facepalm:

Was able to watch your game too on Friday, surely only a matter of time now, such a good side you've got there.

Same as last time, the very best of luck from all at Argyle.
Newport have been playing well recently.

Good luck Argyle!

:)

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Lowe out Schumacher in.

Schuey is a popular figure at Home Park, and his tactical knowledge, man-management and motivational skills are evident in his day-to-day work.

“We believe he has great potential, and is the obvious choice to provide continuity at a time of great promise at the club.

“More than that, though, Steven fits the profile of the kind of young, forward-thinking Manager we want at Argyle, and no prospective candidate has a better understanding of the club, and squad, than him.

The Potter style of management is catching on :lolol:

https://fanbanter.co.uk/plymouth-argyle-line-up-37-year-old-to-replace-departing-manager/

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Schuey is a popular figure at Home Park, and his tactical knowledge, man-management and motivational skills are evident in his day-to-day work.

“We believe he has great potential, and is the obvious choice to provide continuity at a time of great promise at the club.

“More than that, though, Steven fits the profile of the kind of young, forward-thinking Manager we want at Argyle, and no prospective candidate has a better understanding of the club, and squad, than him.

The Potter style of management is catching on :lolol:

https://fanbanter.co.uk/plymouth-argyle-line-up-37-year-old-to-replace-departing-manager/
Just curious, why did you bounce a thread that's nearly five years old when your post had nothing to do with the original topic? Other than of course it's about Plymouth Argyle. (But then we don't put post on a single Brighton and Hove Albion thread). I tend to just read the text not the posting info in the right-hand column, so it's a bit irritating to read a thread, puzzle about it, and then realise it's ancient history.

You can start new ones y'know for different topics. Bozza doesn't charge you any more for it! (Indeed at one stage they were dishing out bans for people who bounced old threads).

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Just curious, why did you bounce a thread that's nearly five years old when your post had nothing to do with the original topic? Other than of course it's about Plymouth Argyle. (But then we don't put post on a single Brighton and Hove Albion thread). I tend to just read the text not the posting info in the right-hand column, so it's a bit irritating to read a thread, puzzle about it, and then realise it's ancient history.

You can start new ones y'know for different topics. Bozza doesn't charge you any more for it! (Indeed at one stage they were dishing out bans for people who bounced old threads).

Rather than start another thread, I searched for 'Plymouth Argyle' and the above thread came up first.
So I thought I'd tag my post onto it.
I'm so sorry that it doesn't conform with the rules of posting threads.
Bozza has already had his fee payed via a standing order this morning.
Next time I post, I'll run it by you :thumbsup:

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Rather than start another thread, I searched for 'Plymouth Argyle' and the above thread came up first.
Next time I post, I'll run it by you :thumbsup:

No need for that - just don't do it again! :)

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Next time I post, I'll run it by you

:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here