Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Everton game NOT on Sky in UK

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Wow, learn something new every day

I wonder how many more times this will be mentioned......

I was wondering whether it was worthwhile starting a thread to ask why the match is on Sunday if it's not on Sky.........

......... I think I have seen the question asked at least five times in various places in the last couple of days.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
I was wondering whether it was worthwhile starting a thread to ask why the match is on Sunday if it's not on Sky.........

......... I think I have seen the question asked at least five times in various places in the last couple of days.

I suspect because a lot of the money from TV rights now doesn't come form the UK and it is not just Sky that dictates.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
So you have to go 6 mile......not really a hardship.
Looking at the map its about 10 mins walk from 2 train stations so not to much hassle if you are in Berlin and want to watch the game.

Fine. But a bit shit if there's a much closer bar.....which is what my question to the poster was.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Here ion Turkey Digiturk has been offering almost every game even on Saturdays at 3pm. My daughter has watched more Brighton games this season than she had in her life!!!!

however, this is Turkey so waiting for it to go to bollocks for some bizarre reason (although Bein is in charge now and they are pretty reliable).

We'll be in Kos on Sunday. Given how close that is to Turkey is there a reasonable chance you could pick this up there?

BTW Dazzer I have googled "Premier League games showing in Kos" & got the Facebook page of a sports bar who don't have their schedule for Sunday up yet :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
We'll be in Kos on Sunday. Given how close that is to Turkey is there a reasonable chance you could pick this up there?

BTW Dazzer I have googled "Premier League games showing in Kos" & got the Facebook page of a sports bar who don't have their schedule for Sunday up yet :)

You might be able to.... BeinSports is the bunny. Turkish version. Last league saturday they had four games on at the same time and the other (two?) you could choose on the ipad.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Serves you right for being away mid season you muppet :albion:

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
NBC Sports may be providing English language commentary for the Everton match but it's having trouble getting everyday Americans to watch PL football.

They were always going to struggle against the Holy Trinity of American Sports - but it is starting to change, albeit very slowly and NBC Sports have had a part to play in that. Networks have also been reporting that the ratings for NFL are down anywhere between 5 and 10% over last year depending on the night.

I'm just glad I get to watch every Brighton game live

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Serves you right for being away mid season you muppet :albion:

It'll all be worth while when I'm chilling on the sun bed with a cold beer.

However, what I actually expect to be doing is trying to find a stream for my son without his mum noticing while simultaneously trying to convince my daughter that she's only allowed to the water park if she promises to put sun cream on and not tip sand in our bed.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
It'll all be worth while when I'm chilling on the sun bed with a cold beer.

However, what I actually expect to be doing is trying to find a stream for my son without his mum noticing while simultaneously trying to convince my daughter that she's only allowed to the water park if she promises to put sun cream on and not tip sand in our bed.

Haha, I remember those holidays.

I can really, highly, recommend over-18 only resorts. You wouldn’t believe the peace and quiet. [emoji16][emoji16]

Guarantee you’ll find a bar showing it whilst you’re ‘out for a walk’. I did that donkeys years ago when the Lions were in SA. Came back 4 hours later absolutely ratarsed [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
There is a 'Premier League Event' taking in place in India this week, which the Albion naturally have representation at, and will be monitoring how things go.

All a bit weird, frankly.

We couldve just bitten the bullet and played it out there

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Anyone know if it is being shown in Majorca? I looked at the feeds above and can't see Spain at all!

Seagull

Yes I eat anything
Feb 28, 2009
On the wing
Sat 3pm is the only good time for a football match. Sky ruin it for the fans.
This Sunday we have rail replacement bus services out of London ... nightmare

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here