Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Poisonous Palace right now

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Lurking on the BBS is a joy at the moment. They are tearing themselves apart on there.

Lovely stuff.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Despite 4 years in the Premier League our only legacy from all the extra revenue is a sodding fan zone, a new big screen and a bunch of overpaid players half of which don't give a shit about the club and will **** off as soon as we go down. We are no closer to having a new stadium, and the academy isn't producing as we'd hoped and still isn't category 1. The club has seemingly been going backwards for nearly 2 years and that can only be down to poor management by those at the very top.

:clap2:

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Lurking on the BBS is a joy at the moment. They are tearing themselves apart on there.

Lovely stuff.
They are DOWN , no way are they are going to pull off a lucky escape this time.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Despite 4 years in the Premier League our only legacy from all the extra revenue is a sodding fan zone, a new big screen and a bunch of overpaid players half of which don't give a shit about the club and will **** off as soon as we go down. We are no closer to having a new stadium, and the academy isn't producing as we'd hoped and still isn't category 1. The club has seemingly been going backwards for nearly 2 years and that can only be down to poor management by those at the very top.

:clap2:

Most unfair - what about the Legacy Cladding? :lolol:

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011

You could well be right this season, Would be exactly what the board deserve too after a disastrous summer.

But 29 games still to play, So lets see what happens.:thumbsup:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
They're 5 points from safety. Has any team ever caught up 5 points with only 29 games to go?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

Not sure I agree. CPFC2010 are a weasel club, they have a track record of weasling their way out of things (relegation, debts etc). How they managed to be the worst team in the entire country in 2016 and NOT get relegated is a classic example.

Their next 3 games are West Ham, Spurs and Everton though, so I'm hopeful they will be right up to their spotty foreheads in doodoo after those.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Not sure I agree. CPFC2010 are a weasel club, they have a track record of weasling their way out of things (relegation, debts etc). How they managed to be the worst team in the entire country in 2016 and NOT get relegated is a classic example.

Their next 3 games are West Ham, Spurs and Everton though, so I'm hopeful they will be right up to their spotty foreheads in doodoo after those.

West Ham and Everton are both all over the place though, and don't seem entirely up for a scrap. They could feasibly win both of those :shrug:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
It’s funny at the moment but they’ll be alright. Hopefully not at our expense.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
West Ham and Everton are both all over the place though, and don't seem entirely up for a scrap. They could feasibly win both of those :shrug:

Of course they could feasibly win those games, anythings possible. Would you put any money on it though ? I'm looking forward to tuning in on Saturday afternoon to find out :thumbsup:

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Whilst I'm absolutely LOVING their horrendous(ly entertaining) start to the season I fear that not only will they stay up but will beat us along the way.

They always seem to survive and they always seem to beat us(in my time at least). The dream for this season is to get revenge for the 5-0 at theirs and the play off defeat. If we could stuff the shite out of them at ours and then beat them in April ensuring their relegation all the while we cruise along in midtable that would be the greatest season of the 30 I've been following the Albion.

I fear the reality will be they'll get a draw(or better) at ours, beat us at theirs and somehow stay up.

If we could do them 5-0 at ours and send them down at theirs though...:drool::rave:

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Whilst I'm absolutely LOVING their horrendous(ly entertaining) start to the season I fear that not only will they stay up but will beat us along the way.

They always seem to survive and they always seem to beat us(in my time at least). The dream for this season is to get revenge for the 5-0 at theirs and the play off defeat. If we could stuff the shite out of them at ours and then beat them in April ensuring their relegation all the while we cruise along in midtable that would be the greatest season of the 30 I've been following the Albion.

I fear the reality will be they'll get a draw(or better) at ours, beat us at theirs and somehow stay up.

If we could do them 5-0 at ours and send them down at theirs though...:drool::rave:

Very much my feelings on the matter. Please let us stuff them and send them down with us staying up, please.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Well said. Given their extreme weaseliness it is almost certain.

I am just happy that they have had a relatively shit time for a good long period now and it shows no real sign of ending. If they can somehow lose to the disaster area that is WHU then that would be cause for a proper celebration.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
How they managed to be the worst team in the entire country in 2016 and NOT get relegated is a classic example.

This.

By all accounts they are on track to be the worst team in 2017 too.
Escaping relegation after being the worst team for two consecutive years ... That would be ridiculous

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
The team lacks fight, but I imagine they'll make an exception for us.

Agreed. It's a derby, it'll be like England v Scotland. Even though they're utter pants they'll raise their game for us. Pity we're not playing them this weekend tbh, I don't want them sorting themselves out.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I heard they're organising another game behind closed doors with chesterfield [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Love the guy's Twiiter bio: "I love football. But I support Palace"

Got a lot of time for that.

As for the rest poor form from the Palace fans. Best fans in the world? Yeah, sure...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here