Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Total Eclipse of the Sun - USA

Tenngull

Sep 15, 2003
Tennessee
Was involved in organizing an event on our campus. Donned the shirt for totality and got interviewed by Nashville TV after it was all over! ch4.jpg

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
Just thought exactly the same when I watched the news.

Screaming, whooping and loud cries of " oh my god " FFS :wrong:

I know - I had the misfortune of watching a sunset in Santorini once with a load of septics - they looked at me in blank amazement when I stated that the same thing happened every night. I think they thought it had been specially laid on for them

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I know - I had the misfortune of watching a sunset in Santorini once with a load of septics - they looked at me in blank amazement when I stated that the same thing happened every night. I think they thought it had been specially laid on for them

Yes, done that quite a few times.
Half the people chilling out in a bar with a glass of wine, the others are whooping and then, believe it or not applauding just as it sets, I liked it when sometimes there was cloud or haze right on the horizon and it was all so disappointing, but then I have an odd sense of humour.
I don't get the over the top enthusiasm for eclipses either, so the moon and sun line up for a few seconds, so what, ok to look at but way over the top, especially flying out to be 'the first to see it'.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

:lolol:
They seem to always have a ' who can whoooo the loudest ' competition.

Septics :)

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here