Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Villa tickets

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
How many 1901 members do we have?

No idea. There will be tickets available tomorrow. Has it ever sold out to the top bracket of loyalty points?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
No idea. There will be tickets available tomorrow. Has it ever sold out to the top bracket of loyalty points?

No, I don't think there are 2700 qualifying points holders. Set at a nice level so the 1000 or so regulars get an opportunity for a ticket. Should be plenty left for the second tier of qualification where i think it will sell out.

BobbySmith

Oct 25, 2004
Worthing
How many 1901 members do we have?

About 3000, I think and if they don't go to any away games, they have 1100 points, so Thursday for some of them. Just got 5 as a 1901 member who has done 11 away games this year. Not sure what is the best way to do the loyalty points is, as have some friends from Yorkshire who go to loads of away games, but not a Season Ticket holder and often buys tickets on the day.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
About 3000, I think and if they don't go to any away games, they have 1100 points, so Thursday for some of them. Just got 5 as a 1901 member who has done 11 away games this year. Not sure what is the best way to do the loyalty points is, as have some friends from Yorkshire who go to loads of away games, but not a Season Ticket holder and often buys tickets on the day.

Imagine if it sold out to 1901 members. The Albion parading the Championship trophy to 2700 people, sat there in complete silence.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Imagine if it sold out to 1901 members. The Albion parading the Championship trophy to 2700 people, sat there in complete silence.

Most of them are Brighton's local developers, estate agents, consultants and contractors aren't they? Right handful when they're off the leash on an away day.:moo:

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Waiting for Q3 to become available.....(strums fingers)

I toyed with that idea, but it spooked me that Q3 isn't shown on any seating plan that I could find...I feared that Q3 might be in the corner, next to Q1, rather than nearer the half way line, next to Q2. So I bottled it. Did wait for Q2 to be showing for me before buying one though...

Keeping The Dream Alive.

Naming Rights
May 28, 2008
WSU
I'm surprised there's not more people in that first bracket. I've only done 9 aways so far this season and had enough points. Think I did 12/13 last season so hardly anything special carrying over either :shrug:

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
I toyed with that idea, but it spooked me that Q3 isn't shown on any seating plan that I could find...I feared that Q3 might be in the corner, next to Q1, rather than nearer the half way line, next to Q2. So I bottled it. Did wait for Q2 to be showing for me before buying one though...

Q3 is definitely nearer the half way line.

theboybilly

Q1 is in the corner, Q2 is up to the edge of the penalty area and Q3 takes the away section up to (almost) the halfway line

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Q2, whatever that means as I can't find a seating plan for away fans

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here