Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wilson Palacios to sign for the Albion??

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Have to say his experience is exactly what we need, but can't see us paying enough.
Will there be a team prepared to pay more?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Good player but suspect outside our price range

French Seagull

Jul 30, 2014
France
if we could agree to pay half his weekly for the rest of the season, it would be good for him (game time) us (obviously) Stoke (save some outgoing) - we all win!

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Would be an interesting signing. No idea how fit he'd be after not playing much for the last year or so but was a quality player at Tottenham. Could be just what we need to add bite to our central midfield and provide a bit of quality but might be a waste of money too!

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Would be an interesting signing. No idea how fit he'd be after not playing much for the last year or so but was a quality player at Tottenham. Could be just what we need to add bite to our central midfield and provide a bit of quality but might be a waste of money too!

would be nice to sign someone who is a regular in there side ..i don't expect from a premiership team..but say championship

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
would be nice to sign someone who is a regular in there side ..i don't expect from a premiership team..but say championship

Agree but we probably can't afford that sort of player if they're a regular in another Championship side, unless they're out of contract in the summer like Stephens was last January. Might be a case of short term solutions now to keep us up and then look longer term in the summer but hope I'm wrong.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
He was a good player but the clubs strategy of saving costs by signing loads of loan players hasn't exactly worked well so far this season so I'd rather we got someone permanent in.

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
Kids, I think you are going to have to get used to the fact that 80% of what you hear over the next month will be pure speculation.

Last edited:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Kids, I think you are going to have to get used to the fact that 80% of what you hear over the next month is pure speculation.
While very true, this thread has started from somewhere outside of the usual Arsgas/BG BS.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Will there be a team prepared to pay more?

Good question. I suspect he'll have other club's after him willing to pay more... hope I'm wrong.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Good question. I suspect he'll have other club's after him willing to pay more... hope I'm wrong.
I think that's all it's down too. Stoke aren't playing him, so it makes sense for them to get something back, rather than nothing, which means it's just down to the highest bidder. If no one else is interested, we can afford him.

swiss tony

Aug 3, 2004
Honduras
An unusual place to live.Are you on the run from someone. What is your story?

Came out here in 2003 as an volunteer and ended up never going home. Although Honduras always gets mentioned in relation to being the country with the highest homicide rate in the world, it really is a beautiful country. The violence is almost exclusively limited to the shanty town areas which no foreigner would ever enter.

I highly recommend Honduras as a holiday destination. The Bay Islands (Roatan, Utila and Guanaja) off the north coast of Honduras are absolutely stunning. Best coral reef after Australia's Great Barrier Reef and the cheapest place on the planet to learn to dive. West Bay in Roatan is the nicest beach I have been to in the world.

Apart from that, you have loads of eco-tourism opportunities on the north coast of the mainland (Tela and La Ceiba) and the best ruins of the Mayan world in Copan (just on the Guatemalan border)

The food is delicious, the weather is fantastic and the people are super friendly and genuine.

I am an English teacher and find working here really rewarding as students are so highly motivated. I've lived here for 12 years and have never had any problems.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Came out here in 2003 as an volunteer and ended up never going home. Although Honduras always gets mentioned in relation to being the country with the highest homicide rate in the world, it really is a beautiful country. The violence is almost exclusively limited to the shanty town areas which no foreigner would ever enter.

I highly recommend Honduras as a holiday destination. The Bay Islands (Roatan, Utila and Guanaja) off the north coast of Honduras are absolutely stunning. Best coral reef after Australia's Great Barrier Reef and the cheapest place on the planet to learn to dive. West Bay in Roatan is the nicest beach I have been to in the world.

Apart from that, you have loads of eco-tourism opportunities on the north coast of the mainland (Tela and La Ceiba) and the best ruins of the Mayan world in Copan (just on the Guatemalan border)

The food is delicious, the weather is fantastic and the people are super friendly and genuine.

I am an English teacher and find working here really rewarding as students are so highly motivated. I've lived here for 12 years and have never had any problems.

Yeah yeah yeah blah blah blah - scenery etc - but what the red blooded male readers want to know is whether there's a stupidly hot Honduran Mrs Swiss Tony and does she have any sisters?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Yeah yeah yeah blah blah blah - scenery etc - but what the red blooded male readers want to know is whether there's a stupidly hot Honduran Mrs Swiss Tony and does she have any sisters?
:needpics:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
And another burning question Swiss T.

Who do you detest more? Palace or El Salvador?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here